Chapter Two

One Fine Spring Day

[A/N: Your mother and father works at the biggest clothing line company in Southeast Asia. So that means you live in a happy & wealthy family. You're also a co-model along with your best friend IU. Your brother Yoochun is a young ulzzang who also works as a co-model.  The company model that you've been working to is K.Will Industry. It was owned by the famous singer K.Will who shows to be your uncle. I'm just clearing up things tho~]

 

Going to your POV

 

Aigoo, Yoochun got tired. I carried him into my arms and sang a lullubay. [A/N: Click the link here to listen to the song ^^;]

 

Rock-A-Bye Baby
Rock-a-bye baby, in the treetop,
When the wind blows, the cradle will rock,
When the bough breaks, the cradle will fall,
And down will come baby, cradle and all~ 

 

His eyes got heavier and he started to yawn.

 

Rock-a-bye, baby, cradle of green;
Father's a nobleman, mother's a queen;
And Betty's a lady, and wears a gold ring;
And Johnny's a drummer, who drums for the king~

 

After singing a good lullubay to my little brother, he slept in my arms as I carried her to my car. I got my license last year, I know I'm not allowed yet but my father has a good relationship to the head cheif police of Seoul. I'm lucky that I have parents like this. I opened the side seat with my free hand and slowly lay down Yoochun. I locked up his seat belts and went to the driver seat. I lock up my seatbelts and went off to the day care center.

While on the way to Philip's Daycare Center, I heard Yoochun yawn. I stopped at the red light and gawked at him. He slowly open his eyes and rub it with his two tiny hands.

 

"Noona, paegagopayo [I'm hungry]" my little brother whinned.

"Do you want noona to buy you some strawberry milk and chocolate-flavored Pocky?" I asked. I look up and saw the greenlight. I hit the gas and drive off to the nearest mini shop.

"Neh." he flashed a smile.

"Aigoo, you're so cute!" I pinched his cheeks as I parked the car. I took out the keys and carry Yoochun inside the minishop.

"Noona, can you be the one to fetch me later?" he showed me his aeygo.

"Araso" I muffled his hair.

 

I went over the milk stack and took 2 strawberry milk and a box of chocolate-coated Pocky. I paid off and went back to the car. Before starting the engines, I opened the milk for Yoochun and gave it to him. He sipped the strawberry milk right away.

 

"I bought an extra one so if you got hungry at the daycare, drink it araso?" I asked Yoochun.

"Mmm~" he replied.

 

I started the engine and went off. I parked the car infront of the daycare and happily went inside with Yoochun. I walked over Yeonji unnie and left Yoochun with her. Yeonji unnie is the owner of the day care center. She is older by one year.

 

"I'll be off unnie" I waved at her and kissed Yoochun on his cheeks.

 

"Annyeong Minah. Yoochun, kaja?" Yeonji unnie dragged Yoochun away from me. I smiled and look behind when I bumped onto someone.

"Aigoo, mianheyo" I look up and couldn't believe who I bumped to.

"Minah" he whispered as he caught me with his arms.

 

I pushed him away and straighten my uniform.

 

"Oh, Minwoo-ssi, what are you doing here?" I asked him coldly.

"She used to call me oppa when we're together" Minwoo thought.

"I-I was just sending my cousin here. What are you doing here?" he asked. Psh, is he trying to make a conversation? I need to step out, I don't want to see his face.

"Psh, you act like you don't me Minwoo, I'm going." I walked away when he suddenly held my wrist.

"Let me explain Minah" he blurted out. I shrugged my hand off and said,

"There's no need to talk, Minwoo oppa~" I clearly say the word oppa. After that, I walked away from him.