Chapter Four

One Fine Spring Day

I arrived at SMA Academy and parked my car at the teacher's car park since Mrs. Nam allowed me because she's my auntie. I walk out off my car, took my keys and my bag and walk to the school hallway.

 

"Omo, it's our Little Fairy!" "She's so pretty!" "I envy her so much!" I heard people mumbling about me. Yeah, I'm the Little Fairy in this school. They call me Little Fairy since I'm obviously short, and they told me that I look like a fairy and my voice sounds like an angel singing a hymn so they called me Little Fairy. The girls would squeaked at me everytime I pass by and I would just smile at them.

"Omo! It's Little Fairy! Annyeong!" one girl from the Freshmen Year waved at me. I bowed and smiled at her. Wow, is their something special about me? I wonder wh-*thud* oww, I bumped into someone. I rub my shoulder and look up.

 

"Hi babe~" he smirked at me.

"Annyeong Gongchan-ssi" I walked pass by him but he pinned me on the wall.

"What the, Gongchan-ssi! Let go of me!" I snuggled at his strong fists.

"Not unless you let me kiss you" he puck out his lips and started making smoochie sounds.

"Oppa! Let go of Minah, NOW!" oh, I knew that voice.

"IU-ah, oppa likes your friend araso?" he let go of me then he pulled me in his waist.

"Oppa!" IU stomped her feet on her way to me. Gongchan slowly pushed me and let me hit the lockers.

"Aish, YAH!" I'm sorry Gongchan but I couldn't controll my temper right now. I was about to kick him when IU put her arms around my neck.

"Get lost oppa or else she will kick you!" IU threathened his brother. I try to get free of IU's grip but hella, she's to strong!

"IU! LET GO OF ME!" I squeaked as she snuggled me tighter.

"She knows Judo Gongchan so let's go!" Baro said.

 

Gongchan's eyes got bigger and he ran off along with his friends B1A4. IU slowly let go of me as I shrugged off.

 

"IU, when did you got stronger? You almost stop my blood from flowing!" I snarled at her.

"Since I became friends with you" she smirked at me.

"OHMYGOSH IU! Since when did you learn how to smirk?!" I shook her shoulders.

"Since I met your ex-boyfriend Minwoo" I let go of her.

"Why, you saw him don't you" she comforted me. I look up to her and nodded.

"Where?" she asked me.

"After sending Yoochun at the daycare center" I responded.

"What happened?" she asked me, again.

 

I told her the incident that happened a while ago. [A/N: I putted up the link if you have forgotten the incident ^^;]

 

"Why didn't you let him explain Minah?" she said in a concern tone.

"I don't have time to listen to his dumb explanation." but I felt disappointed for not letting him. I thought.

"You felt disappointed don't you?" she blurted to me.

 

I look up to her and nodded again.

 

"Aigoo, cheer up Minah. I'll treat you some ice cream after class, okay?" she winked at me. Seeing my bestfriend care for me makes me feel so save. I'm so happy to have her around me.

"Kamsahamnida IU" I pulled her into a tight hug.

 

We linked arms at each other and went to out class, skipping happily.

 

"Omo, it's Little Fairy & The Nation's Little Sister!" the boys squealed as we walk in the hallway. IU and I just smiled at them and passed at our classroom.