Chapter Nineteen

One Fine Spring Day

I woke up with the sweet breeze brushing to my face. I sit up and manage to view the site. I was lying under an old shaded tree in a wide silent farm. I wasn't sure if it was a farm or whatever. I stood up and straighten my dress. Seriously, I didn't know that I even where a pink floral dress but anyways, it's cute!

I walk to the small bridge. Under the bridge was a small stream. I bent down to see some koi fish swimming around. I glance to my left and saw a yellow dandelion being wipe out by the strong wind. I pick the dandelion and held onto my dress which was flying out because of the breeze brushing down to my legs.

The flower swept off my hand. The wind blow the flower far away. I walk up to the direction of the flower. I stopped as I saw a tall guy picking up the dandelion I flick off.

A little thing I didn't know that my body was moving to the direction of the guy. My eyes grew bigger as I come closer to the guy.

I'm already behind the guy. I twirl my fingers together and cross my feet as I look down.

 

"You came" the guy whispered as he blew the dandelion away. I look as the small substance of the dandelion flew with the breeze. I tilt my head in confusion thinking that he waited for me, still I didn't know him.

"You waited for me?" I asked. He slowly look back and,

"KWANGMIN?!"

-thud-

 

"Omo, Minah, kwaenchana?" my mother rush to my side as he guide me back to my bed. I rub my head because a little thing I didn't know, I hit my head on the floor.

"What happened?" I asked, still drowsy while rubbing the back of my bed.

"I came up to wake you up. As soon as I open the door, I saw you at the edge of the bed and then you scream someone's name. Is it K-kwangmin?" my mother asked.

"A-a-ani! I screamed the name of Minwoo!" I waved my hand infront of my mother, denying what name she just said.

"Minwoo? You're dreaming about Minwoo? Wae?"

"Umma, I don't know if you know about this but, Minwoo and I are together again" I look down as I rub my eyes. I look up to my mother with her eyes wide open like an owl. She quickly stood up and cross her arms.

"Umma, don't look at me like that. You're like a scurvy owl" I said as I rub the back of my head, again. Seriously, it hurts.

"AIGOO! My daughter! I'm so proud of you!" my mother shook me and hug me in joy. I hug her back and smile.

"I didn't knew that you would be happy for me umma" I said as I broke the hug.

"Why wouldn't I be happy about that? I knew that you two will be together again!" my mother clasp her hands together and started dancing like a goof.