Chapter Thirty-two

One Fine Spring Day

So, yeah. Sorry for not updating this week! I'm too busy with school and I'm on a semi-hiatus right now --; Anyways, I'll try my best to update if I have some spare time :} Maybe after tomorrow, I'll be able to write new 2 chapters then I will post my new story starring You, B1a4 & Boyfriend! Sorry for the wrong grammar/spelling. Hope you like it! (:



-Chapter Thirty Two-

-Misunderstanding?-



 

You approached Minwoo and sat beside him. You pushed his head to your shoulder and let him lean his head into it. You rested your head onto the top of his head and reached for his hand to interlace your fingers with him. You hummed a sweet song as you can hear his breathing getting heavier, heavier and heavier.

You felt Minwoo's head shrugging. You glanced at him and saw bids of sweat, running down his forehead. You took out your hanky and started wiping off his sweat.

He started to shrug even more and he keep on mumbling other names. "Bora" he mumbled. You slightly pushed off his head and stood up. You straighten up your attire and thought of the name. 

"Bora? Is she something special to oppa?" you thought.

You walk back to him and saw him that he keep on mumbling the name, 'Bora'. You sat beside him and started to shook his hand lightly.

"Oppa, wake up" you spoke.

"Bora..noona..kajjima.." Minwoo blurted.

You grew furious and pushed Minwoo hard enough for him to woke up and stood up, panicking. Minwoo look around and saw you, looking down at him with a furious eyes.

"Minah, why are you looking at me like that?" he asked.

"Who is 'Bora Noona'?" you mimicked him and cross your arms.

"B-Bora noona? H-He's my.." Minwoo stuttered.

"Your what?" you hissed.

"M-M-My... noona!" Minwoo blurted.

"Your noona is named No 'Minjee' Minwoo" you replied.

"Her nickname is Bora!" Minwoo explained.

You uncross your hand and took a step back, because you know that he is lying and hiding something from you.

"Your noona's nickname is 'Jii'. You couldn't lie at me oppa" you hissed and walked out.

Minwoo walked back and forth because he knew that his dark secret will be spilled out, soon.

 

+++

 

Hidden Secrets are always meant to be spilled out because no matter how hard you try to keep that dirty little secret, someone will still know it.

 



Short update, --; Mianheyo! /sobs/