Chapter Twenty

One Fine Spring Day

Yey! I finally reached twenty chapters! And look! I've been watching you all along >:) 39 subscribers 1547 views. I love youuuu! <33

--------

I walk up to school since I don't feel like driving because my head still hurts. Anways, schools is just a few blocks away from my house. I really don't feel so good right now. Ugh, stuid Minah. 

I already arrived the front gate when I noticed that there were no students in the hall. I walk to each classrooms and notice that there is still no students. Hmm, is there no school today?

~Ringring~

"Yoboseyo?" I asked.

"Minah! Do you want to go to Lotte World today? I'm going out with Hyunseung oppa!" IU squealed on the other line.

"Yah, are you going to ditch school?!" I yelled at her.

"Geez, Minah. I'm not ditching school! There's no school today up to tomorrow! It's Teachers Day!"

"Ohh, really? There is this Teacher's Day thinggy? Does that means teachers are on their off?" I asked.

"Yeah! I'll be meeting you at Bampo Bridge! I already invited Minwoo and the others so it can be fun!" IU squealed, again.

"Jieun-ah, kaja. We still have one hour left! We can have our date!" a voice spoke in the other line.

"IU, who is that?" I asked with my cold voice.

"Ah, hihi. Just go to Bampo Bridge before one hour, okay? Someone wants to meet you! Bye!" she suddenly hang up.

"Y-yah! Aish!" I slomp my phone to my bag and stomp my feet. I drag myself out of the classroom and walk back home.

 

I stop over to the small shop and bought some 3 box of Strawberry Pocky and 5 Strawberry milk. I'm on the mood to like strawberry right now. Anyways, Yeoni ahjumma own this small shop. She used to be my babysitter when I was still 7 but she left because she couldn't take my naughtiness but now, she misses me so much.

 

"Yeoni ahjumma!" I jump to the counter and went inside to hug her.

"Aigoo, aigoo. Minah, you grew up like a lady!" Yeoni ahjumma hugged me back. She is like my second mother then followed my female teachers because they also treat my like I'm their daughter and I feel so praised like a goddess keke~

"Yeoni ahjumma, would you mind if I call you umma?" I asked as I broke the hug and plead with my killer eyes.

"Aigoo, of course you can! You're my one and only daughter!" she clap her hands and took the things I bought and slope it to the paper bag.

"Here, you don't need to pay. Tell your umma and appa that I'm going to go over there on Saturday" she reach the bag infront of me and shoo-ed me.

"I know you want to pay so I'm doing this. I love you Minah!" she hugged me again. I hug her back and smile.

"Are you sure you don't want to receive the payment umma?" I asked.

"Anio, I know those are your favorites. Tell also your brother I say hi" she smiled and kiss my cheek and went back to her store.