Chapter Forty-Six

One Fine Spring Day

-Chapter Forty Six-

-Who Are You?-


 

It was a normal sunny day when you attended school. Of course, you're alone since Jieun is absent because she's sick of being too much expose to the light, causing her skin to get dark and make herself dizzy. It's been a month since Kwangmin is still unconscious.

You walked to your closet, exchange your books to your next class and went to the library to read some stuffs. You arrived the library and usually, the place is in peace and its quiet. You chose the back part of the library, took one book from the shelfs, pull out your chair and concentrated on your reading.

The bell rang, signaling the students that break is over. You slump back the book on the shelf and went to your destined room. You sat in the middle part of the class and listen to the teacher.

 

You walked out of your class and went back to your locker to put back your lockers. You smiled to some of the students who are waving and smiling at you. You feel happy yet you feel something is missing in your life right now; Kwangmin.

You sighed and walk out of your school. You saw your Black 20120 Chevy Camaro waiting for you outside-- probably the one driving is your mom. You shook your head and walk inside the car.

You kissed your mom on the cheek and she drive off. The trip back to your home was so awkward and silent and neither one of you didn't dare to speak up. You arrived your house and walk up to your room.

You changed into your comfy clothes and took out your papers to finish your paper works that are due tomorrow and fill out some biodata for your upcoming shoot with some celebrities.

 

After finishing your paperworks, filling out your bio datas, you decided to take a short rest. You slump your body on your king size bed. You glance on your lamp desk and look at your picture with Kwangmin.

You took your picture frame and slide your thumb to the glass. A single tear escaped your tears and you wiped it off in a hurry. You put back your picture frame on your desk and stare on your ceiling, blankly.

Your cellphone beeped, signaling you that you're receiving a phone call. You glance at the caller ID, Youngmin. You answered it and you clamped your hand to your other ear so you can hear it clearly.

 

"M-M-Minah" Youngmin panted on the other line.

"Youngmin, waeyo?" you asked in concern.

"Kwangmin.. He.. Up.." Youngmin scramble up his words.

"Put yourself together Youngmin! What happened to Kwangmin?" you yelled on your phone.

"He's already conscious. He already woke up" Youngmin spoke. 

 

You muffled out of your bed and quickly grab your phone and purse. You asked your chauffer to drive you immediately to the hospital. Your chauffer put on your hazzard sign, telling the other people you're in a hurry.

You arrived the hospital and went immediately to Kwangmin's room. You opened the door and saw all the members of Boyfriend, with Minwoo around Kwangmin's bed.

 

"Yah, Kwangmin, do you know who am I?" Donghyun asked.

"Is that a silly question hyung? You're Kim Donghyun for Pete's sake!" Kwangmin answered, causing the others to smile.

"Okay, now name all of the people here." Donghyun dared.

"Shim Hyunseung, Lee Jeongmin, of course my twin, Jo Youngmin, No Minwoo and..." he suddenly trailed off when he looked at you.

"Well? Do you remember her?" Jeongmin asked, knowing already the answer.

"Kwangmin-ah, do you remember me?" you asked as you approach him and hold his hand but he shook it away.

 

"Who are you?"

 

"Who are you, those words pierced me through my heart. He couldn't remember me? Wh-what-why? Why couldn't he remember me? I don't want to hear those words, I want to hear the words I love you, not who are you. Jo Kwangmin, please remember me."