Chapter Thirty-three

One Fine Spring Day

This chapter will be You and Kwangmin cutesy moments i think-



-Chapter Thirty three-

-Cotton Candies-



 

Tears are triggering in your eyes but you wouldn't let it out. You know that it's just a misunderstanding between you so you shouldn't cry but, there is a part of yourself, telling you something. Something, that you didn't know.

You walk alone at the sea shore and let the cool waves wash your feet. Sand dusts made contact with your skin, making you feel so rough. You went behind the big boulder and sat. In that place, you let yourself cryout.

You pulled your knees close to your head and you rested your head. You pulled yourself even more as the name keeps on repeating on your head. You pulled your hair out and let out a loud scream.

You sobbed and sobbed when you felt a hand in your shoulders. You look up and saw him, your best friend. In the short months, you and Kwangmin grew closer together so know, you found a new bestfriend.

He was holding to cotton candies in his hand. He sat beside you and let you hold the cotton candies. He then wipe your tears away, feeling a shiver ran down to your spine. 

"Don't cry, it will make you look ugly" Kwangmin spoke as he run his thumb to your cheeks.

You're still stunned with his sudden reaction. You didn't spoke anything, you just let him wipe your tears away.

"Tell me, what's wrong?" he asked. A flashback of the moment when Minwoo spoke the name of an unknown noona. You look down as a tear escape from your eyes. You shook your head in disapproval.

"Minah, I'm your bestfriend. I can be your shoulder to lean on if you had some problems. Please?" Kwangmin did his aeygo but, you didn't laugh nor giggle. You just handed him back the cotton candies he handed you.

Kwangmin's shoulder deflated as you started telling the whole incident. You look up as you can feel tears dwelling up. Kwangmin pulled you close to him and let you cry on his chest.

You hug him back and you can feel your heart fluttering.

 

'Why am I feeling this way?' you thought.