Chapter Twenty-Four

One Fine Spring Day

Hii! Sorry for no updates yesterday! My internet connection is acting bishy to me. Well, I'm planning to write a new story about b1a4, do you think I should include some boyfriend members there? o_o. I actually don't know which part of the chapter should I introduce the unknown girl. Aigoo~ Anyways, sorry for the wrong grammars/spelling. So yeah, here it goes ;)


Minah's POV

 

It's good to hear that umma and appa are doing fine. Hmm, should I buy Yoochun's toy already or should I wait for Minwoo? I guess I should just go alone since I still have 40 minutes till I'll meet up with IU and Hyunseung along with the others at Lotte World.

 

At the Mall- Author's POV

 

A little thing that Minah doesn't know, someone is spying over her. The girl was looking over her and planning on how she can ruin Minah's image. "Psh, how can Minwoo like him she's not even pretty?! I'm prettier that her! Aish! How can Minwoo change me over that girl?!" she hissed as she stood up from the bush she is hiding and started walking over Minah's back.

She was planning to bump to Minah and act friendly over her.

 

Minah's POV

 

Ugh, it's so boring to be alone in the mall. I should just have waited for Minwoo. I'm thirsty. People are staring at me and approaching me just to give them autographs. It seems like I'm attending a fan meeting right now. Seriously, I'm currently sitting on the bench and I think 20 people are lining up just to get my signature. Ugh, my arms are tired signing but I need to do this since I'm an idol. 

 

"Annyeong noona!" a little boy approached me holding a piece of paper.

"Hi little boy. You know, you somehow reminds me of my brother" I said as I signed his paper. After signing his paper, I hugged him and he went back to his family.

"Hello" a ghetto guy went infront of me holding a notebook. I took his notebook and widen my eyes with the words written"This is me Kwangmin. Let's go before a lot of people crowded over you" 

"Meeep~" I signed his notebook and he sat beside me. All of the people look at me in awe and started gossiping. 

"I-it's not what you think! He's my friend!" I stood up and wavered my hand infront of them. All the fans nodded their head and continue to sign their papers or whatever they gave me just to sign.

 

Crowd started to form infront of my bare eyes luckily, security guards manage to let all the people mind their own business. Finally! The thought-of-fan-meeting is already over! I stood up and walk away when someone caught me off guard and I fell onto someone's chest. I look up and saw Kwangmin, wearing a black cap to cover his face.

I don't know but my heart flutters by just the way I look in his eyes. It seems like he is telling me that he loves me. He cleared his throat and look at the other direction while I'm still in his chest.

I pushed him away and turn my acting mode and glared at him.

 

"Why do you need to pull me?!" I asked as I cross my arms.

"Minwoo told me to look for you so I thought if you're in the mall so, yeah" Kwangmin lowered his cap.

"Oh-" I stopped and walk away. He followed me and walk beside me.

"Where are you going?" he asked. I went inside the toy shop and took one Pikachu plushie.

"I'm going to buy myself a Pikachu plushie and a set of Power Ranger for my brother. You care?" I acted too sarcastic.

"Do you like Pikachu?" he asked me.

"Actually, I got one closet filled with Pokemon stuffs. I love Pokemon so don't tease me, I found them cute and if you found them irritatable then I hate you" I walk to the Boy Section and took the Powed Ranger set. "I bet Yoochun will like this" I thought.

"No, no no~" he sang.

"Then?" I rolled my eyes.

"Actually, I love Pikachu" he look down and stare at the push cart I'm holding to.

"Ah, araso" I walk up to the cashier and pay the toys I bought.

"Aigoo~ You two look good together" the saleslady swipe she entered the pin code of the toy.

"A-ani! We're just friends" I stuttered as she handed me the paper bag.

"Oh well, I hope you two will find some twist in the end!" she clasp her hands together and handed us a box.

"Here, take this" I opened the box and look at the cute keychain. It was Plusle and Minun, hugging together.

"Thank you ahjumma!" we bowed together and took a cab to Lotte World.

 


So, yeah. How was this chapter? I'm sad that I only receive few comments :( Are the recent chapters getting boring? Please tell me so I can add more twist! Tell me when do you want me to introduce the unknown girl! ^^ Welcome to the new subscribers! :} Love, Eunji.