Chapter Five

One Fine Spring Day

[Authors Note; thanks for the new subscribers! I love all your comments! It makes me want to update everyday! lolz xDD. PLEASE COMMENT TT_TT Tell me what you think about this chapter. I'll post up the comment replies on the next chapter. -Eunji]

 

We hoped to our sit in front. Of course, we don't like to sit on the back because we couldn't concentrate because of the boys flirting with us. We so much hate it, mostly IU. The guy she hated the most is Wooyoung of 2PM. IU almost "fall in-love" with Wooyoung because of his sweetness towards her. Last year, Wooyoung asked IU to be his girlfriend but IU rejected because she told me that she could not concentrate on her studies and to her bestfriend. She's sweet right?

 

"Okay class, I'll give you another surprise quiz in Algebra." Mrs. Choi said. All of the students whinned except for us, IU & ME!

"Because some of you whinned, I'll make the test over 100!" she yelled. Aigoo, why wouldn't they shut up? Because of their stupid whining IU and I got in trouble.

 

Mrs. Choi started passing the papers. As soon as the paper is passed, all students started their work. My eyes got bigger with all of the questions that Mrs. Choi gave us. You want to know the questions?

1. Solve the equation: 5(-3x-2)- (x-3)= -4(4x5)=13

2. If x < 2, simplify: |x-2|-4|-6|

 

Okay, I guess I should stop giving them, I might gave you a nosebleed. I answer them smoothly and intelligently. [A/N: To see the answers, click here]

Mrs. Choi gave us 30 minutes to finish our test but I already finished it in 15 minutes. I look to my left and look at IU sleeping, I guess she already finished her work too.

 

"Okay, to those who are finish already doing their test, you can pass it to me already" Mrs. Choi said.

 

IU rubbed her eyes and signalled me to pass our both papers together. We stood up and pass it to Mrs. Choi. She accepted our papers with a smile.

 

"You pass it early, as always" she whispered and signal us to go back to our seats. I waited for another 15 minutes to pass. The bell rung and it's time for lunch! I took my bag and waited for IU to finish fixing her bag. We skipped to the cafeteria and took out some trays for us. We lined up and took our food.

Guess what, today's meal is Carbonara with Garlic Bread! Yeah, I requested Mrs. Kahn, the head of the cafeteria to cook carbonara with garlic bread because it's a diet meal. I noticed that I got fat.

After getting some food, we proceed to our normal seat, beside the window. I slomp my bag beside the bench and sit beside IU.

 

"So, do you also want to window shop after we eat our ice cream?" IU asked as she slurp the noodle. The tip of the noodle splat at the tip of her nose and she whined cutely.

"Araso" I giggled and wiped her nose.

"Hi IU-saeng" someone spoke behind me. The guy put his arms around my neck and sat beside me.

"Gongchan-ssi, I don't like you okay" I pushed his arms away.

 

He looked at me teary-eyed and pound his chest.

 

"Do you know who much it hurts to hear those words?!" he whispered. IU giggled and slap his brother's arm.

"Ouch! That hurts IU! I'll let Ryeoko to bite you later!" he smirked at his sister.

"Oppa, you know that Ryeoko loves me right? Ryeoko hates you" IU pinpointed.

"Yeah, IU got that point. You're afraid of Ryeoko~" I teased Gongchan.

"Crocochan, look. Her feelings start to develop" Jinyoung teased.

"Jinyoungie oppa, I'll kill you" I deathed-glared him.

"Okay Judo-girl" Jinyoung gestured his hands.

"Yah, let's go guys. We still need to practice" Shinwoo blurted.

"Araso, bye cuppycake" Gongchan kissed me on my cheeks. I slammed my hand on the table ready to punch Gongchan but he ran away. IU stopped me.

"Minah-ah, stop or else I won't buy any Shinee album for you" IU threathened me.

"For your information Lee Ji-Eun, I already completed their album from their debut album up to their Japanese Version!" I smirked at her.

"Araso araso, how about Bijin of Super Junior?" she snickered me.

"I got connections with Ryeowook oppa so I can get a free album." I snickered her.

"Araso!" IU pouted.

 

-Ring a ding-

 

"Let's go, the results of the test will be also given today" I pinched IU's cheek.

"Araso, kaja!" she pulled me with her and went to our seat.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"As you all know, the students who got the perfect score is.. SHIN MINAH & LEE JI-EUN!" she clapped her hand and went infront of us to give our papers.

 

Both of us stood up and bow at her. "As usual, the person who got the lowest score is blah, blah, blah, nag, nag, nag" Mrs. Choi babbling.

"Okay, I've got some announcement to make today. As you all know, SMA Academy and Starship academy are brotherhood schools. As of next week, some group will interact with the Seniors. They will also be Seniors so I expect you to welcome them warmly. That's all for now, class dismissed." Mrs. Choi announced and the students went off. We waited for Mrs. Choi to go out and we followed her out.

 

"Yah, Minah. We will be interacting with Starship Academy" IU clang her arms around me.

"I know." I pouted.

"Wae- ahhh. It's because of M-"

"Don't even mention that name IU" I glared at her.

"Okay, let's go eat ice cream!" she dragged me outside.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

We arrived the Ice Cream galore near Insadong Village, the capital shopping village of South Korea. We took the seat near the window and buy some ice cream. I took the Strawberry Sherbet while IU took the Banana Galorie Split.

 

"So, are we going to window shop at Insadong?" IU took a bite at her Banana Galore Split.

"Sure, I got some extra allowance here. My parents can allow me though" /munch.

"What time are you going to fetch Yoochun?" IU asked.

"Around 3PM." I replied.

"Mmm~ Can I go with you" she asked.

"Anio. Kwaenchana [it's okay]"

"Araso" she took another bite from her ice cream.

 

After eating our Ice Cream, we went to Insadong to buy some clothes. IU dragged me to a stall filled with dress. I told her that dresses actually fit her because it will show her milky skin. I'm not a lesbi or okay. I'm her friend so I can compliment her some things.

 

"Kyopta! Minah! This dress fits you!" she handed me a floral dress with a belt on it. [click this to see the dress, I actually have this dress xD]

"It looks good though. I'll buy it" [You're not allowed to fit the dress in Insadong so make sure you already know you size :P]

 

I paid the ahjumma who is the owner of the shop and walked away with IU. She shop and shop and shop until 2:30.

 

"Phew, I guess I'll go now. I need to fetch Yoochun" I nugde IU's elbow.

"Araso, I'll be meeting oppa at Kopi Rotti, annyeong!" IU hugged me and disappear.

 

I went to my car and drive off to Yoochun's Daycare.