Chapter Seven

One Fine Spring Day

Days have passed and it's already the week that we will interact with Starship University. I don't know if I should be happy or mad about it. I just don't like this feeling I'm feeling right now. It makes me feels like I don't want to meet those people I'm going to tour with IU. I think I got butterflies on my stomach.

I stood up and took a bath. After taking a bath, I wore my PE Uniform since the principal asked us to wear our uniform. Ugh, I'm going to wear shorts today. I don't like those y students who would look at my nice legs. -ringring- I heard my phone rang.

I glanced at the caller ID and saw IU calling. I answered the phone and respond,

 

"Yoboseyo?"

"Minah!" IU yelled through the phone. I pulled the phone back.

"Yah, there's no need to scream 7 in the morning missy" I hissed at her.

"Go down now! We'll be going to school together!" she said.

"Your downstairs?" I asked.

"No, I'm here" I look back and saw IU putting down her phone to her bag. I turned off my phone and threw it at my bed.

"Let's go!" IU dragged me outside but I pulled back.

"Wait, I still haven't fixed my hair!" I protested.

"I'll fix it for you! I'll curl your hair fast and put it on a ponytail and let down your bangs!" IU pushed me infront of my big mirror and started fixing my hair.

 

After 10 minutes, my hair is done and went downstairs. I kiss umma and appa on their cheeks and left. Oh yeah, Yoochun will not go to school today since it's his "mini vacation". I jumped to IU's convertable car. She drived to school and park infront of the school. We got off and she switch back the cover of her car.

We went inside the school as eyes welcomed us.

 

"Dude, look." one guy nugde his friend and look up at us.

"Hi babe~" the guy snickered at me as we reached for our locker.

"Get lost or I'll kill you" I death glared him.

"Why? You'll-" I turn to him and kick his you know, the thing that make babies.

"Uff" he kneeled on the floor.

"Yeah, thats right. Bow down to me" I as I locked my locker and went off to the field with IU.

 

We walked to the bleachers and sat down. I took out my iTouch and played some song.

 

"Yah, let's dance and took a video and post in on Youtube" IU snickered me.

"What song are we going to dance?" I asked.

"How about Fiction by Beast?" IU suggested.

"Yah, Ji-Eun, you failed to do the penguin dance." I smirked at her.

"How about Lucifer plus Love Like Oxygen?" I suggested.

"Okay!" she spoke in english.

 

IU stood up and went to the shade. I edited the song with my application and played it. IU and I danced gracefully and went back to watch the video in my camera.