Chapter Thirty-five

One Fine Spring Day


-Chapter Thirty Four-

-Dangerous Plan so, you better watch out!-



 

In a dirty, scurvy-looking abandoned building, GD and his friends are drinking beer, again. All of them are laughing at some corny jokes that Seungri told about. GD's phone rang, he look at the caller's ID and hissed. 

 

"Is it Dasom again hyung?" Taeyang asked.

"When will she notice that you're just using her hyung?" Seungri spoke.

"She's a dang , , and numb so she wouldn't notice that" TOP cackled.

"Psh, TOP is right. She will never notice it. Wait, I'll just answer this call" GD excused himself and walk over to the dark corner.

"Yoboseyo?" he asked.

"Oppa~~" a clingy-like voiced replied.

"Dasom baby~" he spoke.

"Oppa, can we meet in your abandoned building? I heard that Kwangmin will have a prom night and I want to do something" a hint of revenge was on Dasom's voice.

"Araso yeobo. I like it, I'll help you plan with it" he said.

"I'll be going now! She's still looking for some night gown to wear because she thought of this idea-"

 

Before Dasom could explain Bora's plan, GD's phone went out. He threw his phone in frustrated because he's interested on what's Bora's plan, not on Bora's body because he knew that Bora's plan are always working out it work out to be the worst plan ever.

GD walk back to the table, took another glass of beer and gulped it only in one shot. His dongsaengs were talking other business but GD's mind was running about Minah.

 

"You'll be mine soon Minah. We'll do a dangerous plan, so you better watch out!" he thought.