Chapter Forty-Five

One Fine Spring Day

-Chapter Forty Five-

-Kajjima-


 

 

You stumble on the ground, you received a small bruise on your knees and your elbows. You tried to remember something but your head is hurting a lot because there is also a bruise on your head.

You tried to reach for him but you're too weak to move. There are some things running on your mind. You want to run and rush him to the hospital but there is nothing you can do.

Blood is oozing out of his head, he got a scrapped knee, bruises on his face and elbows. You managed to stand up and went beside him. You slowly lifted his head and put it on your knees. You started shaking him but he wouldn't move.

His lips are pale, his breathing is starting to slow down, his heart beat is slowly loosing its power to pump.

 

"K-K-Kwangmin oppa" you gulped as tears started to stroll down your cheeks.

"Yah, Kwangmin oppa! Help! Help me please!" you yell as you held him close to your chest.

 

Your hand is filled with his blood. You don't mind if his blood is already clotting on your clothes, you need to make the bleeding stop so he can still save some blood. Few people rushed out and called an ambulance.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Nurses started to connect wires to him. The doctors started wearing gloves and masks as well as the nurses. You were pale, waiting outside the operation room. Boyfriend are beside you, trying to comfort you.

The doctor reached out for the defibrillator and asked the nurse to turn the electricity higher. 

You feel bad for him.

You feel like your world is breaking into pieces.

You feel lke you're being stabbed in your heart many times.

You feel like dying.

Youngmin went beside you and pull you into a tight hug. He let you rest into his arms and let you wet his tuxedo. He feel disappointed and dying because his brother was into this accident. He doesn't want to put the blame on you but on Minwoo. 

The operation sign went off and the doctors pulled out Kwangmin's rolling bed and send him to the private room. There is a mask on his mouth, helping him to breathe more.

You broke the hug and approached the doctor with quivering knees, you're afraid if the doctor will tell you if he didn't survive.

 

"H-how is he doctor?" you asked.

"He's doing fine already. He lost too much blood and damaged his brain cautiously. He might face some amnesia but he'll recover it soon" the doctor spoke and left you.

 

You felt save that Kwangmin is doing fine. Youngmin sighed and went beside you. You decided that you should be with him for this weeks so you can wait for him to wake up.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Minwoo arrived the hospital, panting. Beads of sweat run down to his forehead. He approached the desk and asked the nurse what room is Kwangmin staying. Minwoo bowed and went to the room.

You're having a small talk with Boyfriend when the door opened, revealing a panting Minwoo. Your smile turned into a frown. You stood up and approached him with a cold aura.

 

"What are you doing here?" you asked coldly.

"M-M-Minah.. I didn't--" you cut him off with pushing him hard.

"You didn't mean too? Minwoo! You almost killed him! You're too stupid to think to join their side! Do you know the consequences with that?! Are you even using your mind?!" you yelled.

"I just want you back.." he whispered.

"You want me back? You want me back by killing Kwangmin so you can have me again? You're such a fool Minwoo!" you punch his chest lightly as tears uncontrolable stroll down your cheeks.

"I'm.. sorry" Minwoo whispered as he tried to stop you hitting him.

 

You pushed him away and walk out. Minwoo tried to reach for you but you're already gone. Minwoo turn back and oofed on the floor. Donghyun and Jeongmin is holding the fierce Youngmin.

Youngmin is yelling at Minwoo but Minwoo couldn't hear anything because his mind is off, regreting what he'd done.

 

*I regret joining them. Kwangmin hyung almost died with him. I guess, this is the consequence Minah is telling me. I guess my friendship with Boyfriend is already...over* he thought.