Chapter Ten

One Fine Spring Day

Going to your POV

 

I can't believe that I actually saw him again, that No Minwoo guy whom I thought I'll live forever. I saw the blonde guy drag him back to their group. A bunch of boys started to gasp and look at us, it seems like they saw a ghost or something.

 

"Minah, look at those bunch of boys looking at us.. Their eyes is so big, it seems like they saw a ghost or something" IU said.

"Yah, are you reading my mind?" I looked at her.

"Hmm, maybe. Because I'm your bestfriend" she gave me a mehrong.

"All SMA Academy students, please go back to your group. We will start the ceremony soon. May I regard Miss Shin Minah & Lee Jieun to go to the stage for their special stage performance to welcome our Starship University boys." Mr. Shik announced. Aish, this principal liked us. I mean, he really like us.

"Minah, I don't want to go." IU whined as she hold my arm.

"I don't want to go also but we need to do it or else, it would ruin our reputation as singers." I stood up and drag her to the stage with me.

"Annyeong Haseyo Starship University. Welcome to SMA Academy. SMA Student's please group youselves into 5. Minah and IU will be leading the top rookie band of Starship University which is Boyfriend!" Our principal clapped.

 

All of the girls from our school started screaming like wild fans while the boys looked at them blankly. Six boys went up to the stage and bowed.

 

"You're my girlfriend. Annyeong Haseyo. We're Boyfriend!" they co-ed. "I'm Donghyun" the guy in red hair introduced himself. "I'm Jeongmin" the guy blew his bubblegum which I found gross. "I'm Hyunseung" the guy with a smirk on his face said. "We're the Jo Twins" the blonde and the brunette guy spoke up. Wait, thats Youngmin! keke~. "I'm Minwoo" all of the girls went wild.

 

After hearing that name, I heard a music player scratched. Do you know what I mean? It's like you're having your good time on your own and somebody disturbed you, it seems like you'll hear an old music player that scratched. Okay, whatever. 

 

"Okay, Boyfriend kindly go down and take a sit. Minah & IU, do you have any surprise for us?" the principal asked us. I twirled my finger and flash a fake smile that make the Starship Boys go wild.

"Uhm, neh. IU and I are going to sing Here I Am and dance Sistar's Shy Boy" I said. IU nudge me and mouthed me "I don't know how to dance that!" I moutherd her back, "Just observe me and get to it!" I waved a hwaiting sign to her.

"Araso! Let's welcome Shin Minah & Lee Ji-Eun singing Here I Am by 4Men!" the principal clapped and all of the students cheered and clap at the same time.

 

[A/N: orange will be Minah's part and blue will be IU's part and green will be together]

 

Here I am yeogi Here I am
Here I am naega yeogie yeogi inneunde

 

All of the people started clapping their hands again.

 

Here I am jigeum Here I am

Herie I am jigeum yeogi inneunde

 

nal da jwodo mojara
nal beoryeodo mojara
naega neol eolmamankeum
saranghaneun jireul
moreul geoya ama neon Here I am

 

Here I am yeogi Here I am
Here I am naega yeogie yeogi inneunde

 

nal da jwodo mojara
nal beoryeodo mojara
naega neol eolmamankeum saranghaneunjireul
gateun jarieseo neol gidarilge

 

nal yokhaedo gwaenchanha
nal beoryeodo gwaenchanha
naega neol eolmamankeum
saranghaneunjireul
moreul geoya ama neon Here I am

 

moreul geoya ama neon Here I am.

 

We ended up singing and bow infront of them. The principal went up to the stage again and let us have a short break.

 

"Okay, now let's give IU and Minah a short break. Can we request Boyfriend to go on the stage and show us something we got?" the principal asked.

 

I sneeked at the backstage and saw the six boys coming up to the stage. I glance at Minwoo and saw his face looking so pale. Okay, snap out of it Minah! Aigoo. The red headed guy took the microphone from the principal and said,

 

"We will just dance, one of our member lost his voice so, we'll dance" the guy in red gave back the microphone. The music started playing and they did some freestyle. Click this to see their dance number ;)

 

All of the girls went wild while my mouth was left hanging. Minwoo danced still the same. He still got that cool moves. He did the move that I taught him. The one you will wipe out your lips so you would look hot. After their dance, I giggled. I think that attitude doesn't change, the thoughtful Minwoo is still there.

 

Comment Replies!:

@ileana_16: Hwaa, chinja? Thanks!

@nuriko-chan: lolz xDD

 

Please comment and tell me what do you think of this chapter. I love your comments! I'll update soon once their are comments to be replied ;) Thanks for reading! Comments && Subsribers are BOMMBZ, lol :)