Chapter Seventeen

One Fine Spring Day

I noticed that my previous chapter was too short, mianhe. I was to lazy today @-) So, here's another update! Please comment and tell me if you like this chapter or not :} Anyways, please listen to this song while reading this chapter ;)

 

So, yeah. IU and I are here in the YPMO. If you don't know what YPMO means, it means Young People Management Office. We're currently brainstorming here with Taeyeon unnie, our President and Luna, our Treasurer. I asked Minwoo oppa to buy us four some Starbucks. So, I'm actually sipping my Chocolate Chip Cream right now, you jealous? lolz.

 

"So, how about if we had a Mascarade Prom?" Taeyeon unnie suggested.

"That's cool!" IU said. 

"Yeah, we should invite other schools too! Luna unnie, can I trust you with inviting other schools?" I asked Luna unnie.

"Sure! How about Starship Academy, TOP Academy & Woolim High?" Luna unnie asked. I blush when she said the word Starship Academy.

"Look who's blushing" Taeyeon unnie smirked at me.

"Unnie, yah. I'm not blushing! My cheeks are natural pink!" I protested.

"Minah, your cheeks are not natural pink. You're also not wearing blush on since you hate makeups" IU blurted. I flash her my death glare as tears start to dwell up in her eyes.

"Minah! Look what you've done! IU almost cry!" Luna unnie said and rush beside IU, caressing her back.

"Psh, araso. Mianheyo IU, I'll be you Melona later" I said as I sip on my drink.

"Forgiven!" she slammed her hand on the table.

"Okay, moving on, can I assign you Minah for the overall design while IU will be assign on the venue, time, date and invitations?" Taeyeon unnie asked.

"Araso! Wait, what will be our theme?" I asked.

"Black and White Mascarade" Taeyeon suggested.

"Okay, I'm thinking if I should tell the designer to make the curtains mixed with ruffles." I tap the pen on my chin.

"We should first think on who is the MC and oh yeah! The best couple to who is going to wear the matching suit will be the King and Queen of the night!" IU suggested.

"I think the MC's should be Key oppa and Onew oppa. Wait, we should do some performers!" I said.

"Yeah! How about we invite SNS, Shinee and Super Junior SunDbae?" IU asked.

"We still need more, hmm. How about B1A4?" I asked.

"Aigoo, Minah. Don't tell me you're falling for that Crongchan" she crooed

"Respect your oppa and no I'm not falling for him because I'm with Minwoo" I covered my mouth shut.

 

IU remained silent while Luna unnie and Taeyeon unnie asked.

 

"So, the rumors are true" Luna unnie smirked at me. I get off my seat and kneel infront of her. I'm a great actress okay so a lot of people can fall to my acting skills. I'm cool right? Ugh, whatever.

"Please,please please unnie! Don't tell it to anyone! I'll let Onew oppa ask you to be his partner on the prom and you Taeyeon unnie, I'll let Leeteuk oppa date you! JUST PLEASE DON'T TELL ANYONE!" I pleaded

"How about me?!" IU whinned.

"Yah" I glared at her.

"Araso araso!" she pouted.

 

Luna unnie and Taeyeon unnie look at each other and nodded. I stood up and jump up and down.

 

"Just make sure that you'll really let them be our dates" Luna unnie blushed.

"Yes ma'am!" I saluted.

 

Boring chapter, I know ==; Mianheyo! :( Please comment and tell me how is this chapter! I already have a new fanfic on my mind and it's still about Boyfriend! I'll post it up as soon as I finish one of my story :) Please do support me on that awaiting story! :}