Chapter Six

One Fine Spring Day

I parked my car infront of the daycare of Yoochun and went inside. I took out my phone and look for Yoochun. I saw Yoochun talking to a guy and a girl. I was about to call for her when he ran towards me, crying.

 

"Noona!" Yoochun cried in my arms as I carry him.

"Omo, Yoochun, wae?" I asked him.

"A guy is scaring me." he told me.

"What did he do?!" I asked fiercely.

"He, he, he told me to give me your phone number but I rejected him and, and, and, he told me I'll not get a lollipop from him!" he sobboed in my arms. He cried because of a lollipop? My brother is really a baby but wait. He told me that the guy wants to get my phone number. I wonder who he is.

"Go back to your friends, I'll scold the guy" I held up my hand into a fist.

"Hwaiting noona!" he walk back to his friends.

 

I tapped the guy's shoulder and he looked around. It was Minwoo and he's with another girl. Seeing him with another girl hurts me. My heart feels like it was stabbed by a knife.

 

"M-minwoo-ssi, why did you scared my brother?" I asked him coldly, trying to hold back my tears.

"I didn't scare him. I just asked him what's your number and he rejected so I told him I'll not give him a lollipop and he started crying" he replied coldly.

"Don't touch my brother, araso?" I snarled at him and walk away. He held me back in his arms and a single tear escape my eye.

"Minah, please let me explain" he whispered. I shrugged and pushed his arms away. I look back and slap him.

"Don't act like we're couples Minwoo. You're with your girlfriend so don't flirt with me" I walk inside the room of Yoochun.

"But, wait!" he yelled but I already closed the door.

 

I saw Yeonji unnie and asked her where Yoochun is. She guided me to a room filled with little kids like Yoochun. I saw Yoochun and carry him in my arms.

 

"Let's go?" I asked him.

"Let's buy some banana milk. Noona, what happened to the guy?" he asked concernly.

"I beat him up." I replied happily, hiding my anger.

"Yey! Noona is the best!" Yoochun hugged me. I caress his back and went to my car.

 

I glanced to my left and saw Minwoo put his arms around the girl.

 

"Aish!" I yelled as Yoochun went inside the car. Both of them look back and I rush inside the car. I started the engine as Minwoo yelled,

"Minah!"

"Noona, why are your eyes red?" Yoochun asked.

"Ah, nothing. I just scratched it." I pretend to smile to Yoochun and continue driving.

 

We arrived the minishop and I went over to Yoochun. I turn of my engine and went inside the shop. I bought some banana milk and a small box of strawberries for me. I paid and went back to the car with Yoochun and drive back home.

 

[Authors Note: Some of you was wondering if Minwoo will appear again. Well, here he is ^^;;. Updates after this chapter :}