Chapter Twenty-Nine

One Fine Spring Day

So, yeah.. I may not be updating for two weeks because next week, I'll have my first quarter exams then the week after next week, I'll have a mastery test so I'll be trying to update frequently if i have some spare time. I'll be on a 2-week hiatus but if I have some spare time, I'll try to update this ^^ I'll be also fast forwarding the story so please bear with me!

 



 

"Okay class, as you all know, each year, we held a outbound for the sections whose some students will ace a perfect score right?" the principal asked. All of us nodded and stare at her with our boring looks.

"Tomorrow, we will have a test about all the things you've studied since you're on your diapers up to now. So the whole coverage will include your elementary and secondary years so I bet you studied since I announced this when it was first day and I hope you we're listening that day." 

"As you all know, the prize will be a free ticket to Splash World along with the other rookie groups because they will perform there. One section will only win so I bet your section will win" she finish her speech with a smirk.

"You want to know why?" she asked.

"Because of Minah and IU-ssi" the whole class cooed.

"Good. So, both of them really want to go there so you better try your best, okay?" she left out without saying a single word.

"Minah, the principal wants to talk to us." IU nugded me on my seat. I was dazing off, imagining Sungmin oppa's hotness on their new MV "Mr. Simple".

"Oh, mianheyo. I was thinking of Mr. Shimple". I smirked.

"Your addiction to Sungmin and Super Junior is showing up again! Don't let me tell you the story about you so much spazzing over their concert" IU made her eyes big that it seems like it's bawling out.

"Dont. Let. Me. Think. About. That. Stupid. Humiliation. Of. Myself. Or. Else. Im. Going. to. Hurt. Hyunseung. Oppa" I glared at her. She flinched back to her seat. It's been 3 months since they started dating and it's been 3 months when I still haven't saw Minwoo. I miss him so badly.

"Mianh, kaja. She want to meet us right now." IU whispered as the teacher went inside our class.

"Okay class, before we start, Minah-ssi and IU-ssi, the principal is looking for you" Mrs. Jung spoke.

"Araso." I stood up with IU and left.

---------

"What?! We're already excused?!" I don't want to be excused in the exams.

"It's okay if you want to take the ex-" IU butted in.

"A-ani. It's okay that we'll be excused in the exams." IU smiled and glared at me in the corner of her eyes.

"Fine." I sighed in defeat. IU's glare can be scary at sometimes but I admit it, mine is more scarier :P.

--------

Minwoo's POV

 

"Do we really need to perform at Splash World?" Donghyun hyung asked the principal with his arms crossed.

"Music Bank requested that thought" the principal leaned to his chair.

"Araso!" my eyes grew big and started jumping up and down. Hyunseung hyung came and whispered to my ear,

"I'm afraid of cameras. I don't like them, they're my enemy" he whispered with his croo voice. I just stared at him blankly and walk to the couch. I sat beside Kwangmin hyung. He looks like he's been thinking a lot.

"Hyung" I elbowed him, and no answer. "Hyung"..."hyuuung~"...."KWANGMINAH" I elbowed him hard.

"Oww~" he placed his hand on his arms where I hitted him. I wonder why are there many weird people around me!

"Why do you need to do that?" he pouted.

"Because, you're drfiting off. Do you realize how many times am I calling you?" I waved my eyebrow at him.

"Yah, don't wave your eyebrows at me mister. I'm still older than you so you should respect me as your hyung" he pinpointed me.

"Yeah, whatever Kwangmin" I smirked. He cursed me under his breath and stood up and went to the door.

"Oh yeah, Little Fairy and Nation's Little Sister will be also be there" the principal added. 

"CHINCHA?! YES!" Hyunseung hyung threw his fist in the air and stared doing some champion dance which is putting your both thumbs up and swaying, weird right?

"Minwoo-yah, are you not happy?" Youngmin hyung asked me.

"Huh? Wae?" I asked.

"Minah will be there!" he shook me on my both shoulders. I faked a smile and nodded.

"Y-yeah. I'm happy to see her" I muttered. Youngmin hyung let go off me and I walk out of the office.

 

It's been 3 months that I haven't seen Minah. Why am I not happy to see her again? Well, maybe, I'm just too tired to think about it or, my feelings over her is already fading away?