Chapter Thirty

One Fine Spring Day

I can't believe that I would actually write this story with more than thirty chapters. Anyways, I'm planning to fast forward this story because I'm too excited to post my new story. It will be about vampires. I think it's too childish but yeah, I think you'll find it cool 8D.



Author's POV

 

It was already the day that you, IU and some other rookie groups and solo singers will be performing at Splash World. The principal requested that both of you should do a duet so you chose to sing I love you by Taeyeon of SNSD. The principal thought that it would be nice because you and Jieun can make a perfect duet and both of you can reach high notes.

You went to your walk in closet and drag out your clothes which is a brown plaid blouse with puff shoulder pads tucked in a floral skirt. You glance to your shoe closet and pulled out a beige heels that perfectly match at your attire.

You took a long bath and called IU to come over to your house. As soon as IU arrived your house, you asked her to fix your hair into french-braid tail. It took you 10 minutes to finish it. You helped IU to fix her hair to curls and went off to your destination.

 

"Yah, Minah, let's bring a swimsuit incase we have some spare time!" IU rushed to your walk in closet and drag out two bikinis. She pointed out that the blue polka suit will be yours while she borrowed your white swim suit.

 

Oh the other hand, Minwoo was trouble thinking if he should call you if you're going to go. He was brainstorming if he should ask you to swim with him or not. Donghyun noticed it and nudged him. 

 

"Yah, Minwoo" Donghyun poked the cheek of his dongsaeng.

"Uh-uh, hyung. Wae?" the dongsaeng asked.

"Nothing. You look like you have some trouble running in your mind." Donghyun spoke.

"Bora just called me and she told me that she will be also performing at Splash World and i'm scared that Minah will find out that I'm dating her behind her back the last time" Minwoo spoke.

"Aish, I guess you should just tell Minah the truth dongsaeng or it will be worse that you expected." Donghyun tap the back of his dongsaeng and went infront of the mirror so the noona coordinator to fix his dyed hair.

 

-Flashback-

 

*Loving only one person seems to be so boring. I guess I should get another girl* Minwoo thought while you were running your hands to the rack of clothes at Boutique Palore. While you're fitting out a dress, Minwoo was glancing outside to see if there is some other girls to pick on.

He then saw a group of girls with paper bags on their both hands. He focused his view to another girl with a brown, brunette, curled hair. The noona noticed that Minwoo was checking out on him so he stole a chance to get Minwoo's number.

Ever since then, Minwoo was having another girl behind your back when you're not still breaking up with him.

 

-End of Flashback-