Chapter Nine

One Fine Spring Day

Going to Minwoo's POV

 

I can't believe that I actually arrived in my old school. Yes, the hyungs know my past here, including Minah but they didn't know who Minah is, I told them that her name is Lee Minah and she's an actress but the real thing is, I lied to them. Minah's real surname is Shin not Lee. I don't know when should I tell them about it, I'm just afraid to tell them. I can still remember the day that Minah broke up with me. 

 

Flashback

 

February 9, 2010.

 

Aigoo, our monthsay is coming up soon! Should I ask some advice from the hyungs? Yes or no? Ugh, I'll just ask Donghyun hyung since he's good with girls.

 

"Hyung, my monthsary with Minah is coming up. Do you know something special I should do?" I asked.

"Hmm, call the others since they also experience something with other girls" he replied

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN EXPERIENCE SOMETHING?! HYUNG! ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE THING TO MAKE BABIES?!" I yelled sarcastically. He snapped my forehead.

"Yah, what I mean is they also know what does a relationship feels pabo." he said.

"Ohh, araso." I called the other hyungs and we sat in a circle on the floor.

"Guys, Minwoo is asking me on what to do on his monthsary with Minah" Donghyun blurted.

"You should act cold to her up to your monthsary" Jeongmin hyung said.

"You should act mean to her, if she called you on your monthsary on an early morning, scream at her" Hyunseong hyung added.

"You should reserve a table for two in a fancy restaurant so it would be romantic" Kwangmin hyung said.

"Yah, Kwangmin-ah. Minwoo is having a hard time with his father because his father likes to cheat to his umma araso? So he is having a hard time to ask for some money to his father" Youngmin said.

"Yah, Minwoo-ah. You're father still do that?" Donghyun hyung asked.

"Neh" I replied.

"Hwaa, your father is so cool" Hyunseong hyung said.

"So, do those things, araso?" Donghyun hyung said.

"Araso." I replied.

"Okay, meeting dismissed!" Youngmin said.

 

February 13, the night before our monthsary.

 

Should I act mean to her tomorrow if she called me? Aigoo, araso. I should do it, the hyungs advice me to do so.

 

February 14

-Ringring-

 

Aigoo, she's calling me already. I just woke up so this will add to my mean effect.

 

"Happy Valentines Day oppa!" she yelled on the phone.

"Yah, do you know what time it is?!" I yelled on the phone.

"Y-yeh. It's 9 in the morning" she stuttered. Whoops, I don't like her stuttering voice. If she stuttered that means she's afraid.

"Why do you call me on an early morning?! You know what, I hate people disturbing my sleep!"

"You know what oppa, I just want you to meet me at Han River because I'm going to discuss about our situation!" she blurted out. I went silent and worried.

"What do you mean?" I asked in a sincere tone

"Don't pull up that sincere to me Minwoo-ssi. Just meet me at Han River." after that, she hang up. She used to call me oppa.

 

I shoot up and took a quick bath. I wore some v-neck top and jeans paired up with nike dunks. After that, I took my keys and drive to Han River.

I finally arrived Han River and parked my car at the restaurant near the center of Han River.

 

-Ringring-

She's calling me again. She's so impatient!

 

"Yoboseyo?" I said.

"Yah, eodi issneungoya [where are you]?" she asked. I finally saw her and went behind her.

"Im here" I said. She turn around and close her phone and put it back to her bag.

"You know what, things are not going exactly well Minwoo-ssi" she snarled at me.

"Why are you calling me Minwoo-ssi? I told you to call me op-" she cutted me out.

"Drop the informalities because starting right now, I'm breaking up with you!" She yelled at me. I saw a tear escaped in her eye and went forward to her.

"Minah~" she look up and I try to wipe away her tears using my thumb but she pushed it away.

"Don't touch me!" she yelled at me.

"We're thru!" she pulled up her hand and show me the ring I gave her and pull it away. Seeing her pull the ring out of her hand hurts me.

"You see this? This ring that you told me that we will love forever? I'll throw this away" She threw the ring at the ring and walk away. I pulled her in her waist and hugged her tightly.

"Mianheyo Minah. I didnt mean too-" she cutted me, again.

"You didn't mean too?! Do you know what today is? Today is supposed to be our third anniversary! You act cold towards me after transferring to Starship University! You never cared for me! You never comforted me! You never go out with me because you would go out with your friends! You never loved me!"

"I loved you Minah!" I yelled at her.

"Yeah, you loved me only from the start Minwoo! You thought that I wouldn't know what you're doing in that school right? You're flirting with other girls Minwoo!"

"No I didn't! I only loved you! I told you I'll love you forever!"

"Shut up Minwoo! Forever are not always meant to be forever! That word doesn't even exist in our lives!"

 

I stood silent and she walked away. I held her wrist but she slapped me.

 

"You know what, in the first place, I should have done that" she walked away. I held my hand up to my burning cheek, down to my aching heart. I never knew that it would go out like this.

 

February 15, 2010

 

[Click this link to play the song]

 

Yesterday is the worst day ever. I never knew that it would ended up like this. I'm right here in our dorm with the hyungs. I'm here in my room, sitting in the corner. I feel like so emo right now. I stood up and went outside. I straight up to the fridge and took out the banana milk that Donghyun hyung bought me. I went to the couch and turn the television on. I saw MTV playing Nothings Over by Infinite sunbaes. I guess this song fits me right.

 

"Yah, nothings over Minwoo" Youngmin jumped on the couch.

"Hyung, you just copied the song" I glared at him.

"I know!" he said in english.

"You can't even speak in English. Stop trying to speak english so fluently" I said in english.

"What? I'm serry"

"Serry? Yer serry?" I said in english. He stood up and fold his arms infront of me

"Yah! Minwoo! Stop it! You're giving me a nosebleed!" he yelled at me and act like his nose is bleeding.

"Yah, Minwoo-ah. Kwaenchana?" Kwangmin asked me.

"Hmm? Not" I look down.

"Minwoo-ah, move on. I bet she already moved on" Kwangmin patted my shoulder.

"I'll try hyung"

 

End of flashback.

 

The advice that Kwangmin hyung gave me is just a compliment for me. I'll never move on. Minah is the only girl for me. We promised that we will stick together in the end. I'll marry her because I knew that we're meant to me. I'll never let you go Minah, never.

 

Comment Replies:

 

@kimjihye98: They knew Minah but not in the face and the personality.

@ambzchan & ileana_16: Updated ^^;;

@marshmallowjjang: Yeah, it's his cousin xDD Yeah, they knew Minah but Minwoo lied so yeah.

@nuriko-chan: Ahh, hihi. I'm not an oppa. I'm a dongsaeng because I'm only 13 ^^;. I'm a girl :)