Chapter Thirty-Eight

One Fine Spring Day


-Chapter Thirty Eight-

-Lying Minwoo-



 

You roll to your bed, feeling bored. You've been rolling in your bed for almost thirty minutes. You decided to go out on a date with Minwoo. You sat up and dialled his number.

 

"Yoboseyo?" he asked.

"Annyeong oppa!" you happily spoke.

"Oh, Minah. Goodmorning~" he replied.

"I'm bored. Do you wanna go out with me?" you asked as you pout on the other line.

"I'm sorry Minah but I have some errands to do" he replied.

"Oh, okay." you flatly replied.

"I'll just make it up to you, I promise. Bye!" he hang up leaving you dumb found.

 

You stare at your phone and just shut it off. You felt a pang of something that you couldn't explain in your heart. Girls can feel if someone is doing something that isn't right.

You thought of Minwoo cheating on you but you just shrugged it off because you believe that he will never cheat on you, right? You decided to call someone and told him to spy on Minwoo.

 

"Annyeong Yoseob oppa!" you squealed as you meet up with him at the mall in the coffee shop.

"Minah!" he run to you and gave you a tight, big hug.

"I miss you oppa!" you sheeply spoke.

"I also miss my little cousin!" he pinched your nose that makes you scrunch your face.

"So, do you know where Minwoo is?" you asked as you sat at the opposite side of the chair.

"Yeah, here are the photos. Wait, are you sure you want to see this?" he asked while holding on a brown envelope.

"Yes" you replied as you stole the envelope away.

 

Your eyes widen as you saw the pictures. No Minwoo, your boyfriend, the guy you gave another chance because you trust him, is cheating on you with another girl err, noona.

You can feel your tears, trigger down to your cheeks. Yoseob took out his hanky and handed it to you. You thanked him and wipe your tears away.

 

"On what mall is this oppa?" you asked coldly.

"A new mall here in Seoul, here is the address" he handed you a piece of paper with the street address of the mall.

"I should better be going oppa" you spoke and left him without any word.

 

I don't like to ruin Minwoo's image but I really need to do this for the future of the ending :c I'm sorry for all Minwoo-biased out there! I'm also a Minwoo-biased but, I really felt sorry for him ;____; Comment && Subscribe! <333