Chapter Three

One Fine Spring Day

[A/N: Play this song while reading this chapter.]

 

Psh, why does he need to explain everything. Well, I feel guilty not letting him explain after all. Actually, the real reason I broke up with him because I'm tired because of his excuses, his games over me. I can still remember the day I broke up with him.

 

Flashback

 

February 14, 2010.

 

It was Valentines Day, the day of couples should act lovey-dovey but not. Minwoo act cold infront of me. Actually, it was our third monthsary but things are not doing quite well. I called him to meet me at Han River. Our conversation in the phone is actually like yelling at each other.

 

*Few minutes ago*

-Ring ring-

 

"Happy Valentines Day oppa!" I yelled on the phone.

"Yah, do you know what time it is?!" he yelled at me.

"Y-yeh. It's 9 in the morning" I stuttered.

"Why do you call me on an early morning?! You know what, I hate people disturbing me on my sleep!"

"You know what oppa, I just want you to meet me at Han River because I'm going to discuss about our situation" he suddenly went silent and responded.

"What do you mean?" he asked in a sincere tone.

"Don't pull up that sincere to me Minwoo-ssi. Just meet me at Han River." after that, I hang up.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

I'm actually waiting for him at the bench at Han River. I took out my phone and dialled his number. I've been waiting here for thirty minutes! Arg! This guy! I actually need to break up with him!

 

-Ring Ring-

"Yoboseyo"

"Yah, eodi issneungoya [where are you]?" I asked him coldly.

"I'm right here" I heard a voice behind my back. I look back and saw him. I took my phone back to my bag and cross my arms.

 

"You know what, things are not going exactly well Minwoo-ssi" I snarled at him, controlling my tears.

"Why are you calling me Minwoo-ssi? I told you to call me op-"

"Drop the informalities because starting right now, I'm breaking up with you!" I yelled at him. A single tear escape in my right eye. I look down and saw him coming closer.

"Minah~" I look up and saw his thumb getting closer to my face. I slap his hand off and tears roll down my cheeks.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled at him.

"We're thru!" I showed up my right hand and pull out the couple ring he gave me.

"You see this? This ring that you told me that we will love forever? I'll throw this away" I threw the ring in the river and I walk away. He pulled me in my waist and hugged me tightly.

"Mianheyo Minah. I didnt mean too-" I cutted him, again.

"You didn't mean too?! Do you know what today is? Today is supposed to be our third anniversary! You act cold towards me after transferring to Starship University! You never cared for me! You never comforted me! You never go out with me because you would go out with your friends! You never loved me!"

"I loved you Minah!" he yelled at me.

"Yeah, you loved me only from the start Minwoo! You thought that I wouldn't know what you're doing in that school right? You're flirting with other girls Minwoo!"

"No I didn't! I only loved you! I told you I'll love you forever!"

"Shut up Minwoo! Forever are not always meant to be forever! That word doesn't even exist in our lives!"

 

He stood silent as I tried to walk away. He held my wrist and I slap him with all of my might.

 

"You know what, In the first place, I've should have done that" I started to walk away..

 

End of flashback

 

Those memories hunt me down until right now. It seems like I couldn't escape from him. It seems like I was trapped in his spell, his black magic spell.