Chapter Forty-Eight

One Fine Spring Day

-Chapter Forty Eight-

-I love you..-

 

 

 

It's been a month since you give up; you know that Kwangmin will never remember you because usually people with Amnesia takes up 2-3 weeks to remember all the things. You fill out your form to drop out from your school.

You passed it to the secretary of the school and she sent it to the principal. The secretary mentioned you to go to the office of the principal because you need to sign one thing so you can be officially drop out from school.

You entered the office and signed the papers that the principal asked you to sign. After signing the papers, you went out and your chauffer drive you back to your house.

You entered your room and sit on your chair, infront of your study table. You started to write letters for your friends because they didn't know that you're going to leave. After writing all the letters for Boyfriend and for Jieun, you thought if you should write a letter for Kwangmin.

 

I should write him a letter but I know he will still not remember me.

 

You picked up your pen and started writing all the emotions in your heart. A tear escaped to your eyes and you quickly wipe it away. After writing the letter for him, you put it inside the envelope and sealed it with a kiss.

You went out to the post office and asked the mailman to send out all the letters by tonight. You paid them extra so they can send out the letter immediately. You walk back to your house and rested on your bed.

 

"I'm going to leave tomorrow. I'm going to miss Korea. I'm going to miss everyone especially you Kwangmin" you whispered and cuddle yourself to sleep.

 

 

It was already the day that you're going to leave Korea, leave your past and face a new beginning. On the other hand,  Kwangmin was playing games with his XBOX when someone knocked on his door. He paused his game and opened the door, revealing a sad Youngmin with a letter in his hand. 

After Youngmin give the letter, he run to his room and cried his emotions out. He couldn't believe that his friend is going to leave without saying any goodbye. Kwangmin opened the letter and he took a deep breathe and started reading it.

 

Dear Kwangmin,

Oppa annyeong! Well, how are you doing? I hope you're doing fine already after your accident. Anyways, I'm sorry if you're the one who got hit by the car, not me. You pushed me. Wait, why am I saying this? You couldn't remember anything. Okay.

Kwangmin oppa, once I leave, please try to remember me. If you even remember me, please try to stop me from leaving. (What the heck am I saying this?) Oppa, can you still remember the time when we first met? It was the time that me and Minwoo are mad to each other and you helped Kwangmin to say sorry to me.

Do you still remember when we go to the caffe and I put cream on your nose? It was so funny for me because your reaction is just so hillarious! Minwoo oppa was even jealous but I don't mind. 

Can you still remember when Minwoo left me? You're there for me, you're always there for me. I remember the time that when we're at the lake and we both confessed to each other.

Do you know what I feel about it? I feel so special because I didn't know that if I fall, someone will catch me and love me again and that's you Kwangmin.

I'll be going to the States, probably for 3 years, 4, or even forever.

Please do remember me, try to..

I love you Jo Kwangmin and I will always do.

 

Kwangmin dropped the letter and rushed out of his house. He stopped a cab and the driver immediately drive him to the Airport. Kwangmin remembered everything. Those words, I love you turned his brain and remember everything.

 

'Please don't leave me Minah, please' Kwangmin thought.