Chapter Twelve

One Fine Spring Day

Going to your POV

 

I walked over the corner and pulled up my legs near to my feet. I hugged my legs and started crying. At first, I don't know why am I crying but I just feel like it. I can't believe that Minwoo can still know me. After all these year, he seems like he haven't forget about me. It seems like still knows everything about me. Now I know the reason I'm crying.

The brunette guy walked away and he seems like he will go to the bathroom. I know I was left alone with Minwoo. I wanted to give him a chance, I want him back. But as much as I want him back, I'm afraid to accept him. He might hurt me again, I'm afraid that I will loose him again.

I can hear footsteps getting near. I know that's Minwoo. Should I let him explain everything? Should I let him or not? Will he say the truth? If he told the truth, should I trust him? 

 

"Minah.." someone comforted my back. I look up and saw Minwoo, looking down at me with his concern eyes. I push him away, making him stumble on the floor.

"Minah, please.. Let me explain!" Minwoo shouted at me.

"How can I let you explain if I'm not sure if you're telling the truth!" I wiped my tears away. I look down and put my hands up to cover my swollen eyes. Minwoo held my shoulder and shook me.

"Please Minah, have a little faith in me." I look up and he searched for my eyes. We stared at each other as I broke the silence.

"Go, explain now before the others got back." I leaned against the wall and folded my arms.

"I never really meant to hurt you Minah. I really don't want to act cold infront of you."

"Then what is the reason why did you act cold infront of me?" I asked.

"I asked for some advice from the hyungs on what to do on our monthsary. Actually, they are the ones who told me to act mean at you. On the day on our monthsary, I was going to take you to a fine dining restaurant and I want to stroll with the beach with you because I know you love seeing the sunset with me. It was the day that I met you, a one fine spring day when we accidentally fall in love with each other. Please, Minah, forgive me" he look down and a single tear escape his eye.

 

I gasped as he look down and sob. I never see him cry over me. Seeing him cry makes me feels like someone is stabbing my heart vigirously. I don't want to see him cry. I want him back. But, as much as I want him back, I'm afriad, afraid that he might hurt me again and leave me.

I straighten up myself and went forward to him. I lift his chin up and wipe his tears away using my thumb. I know it's unusual for a girl wiping the tears of the guy but, I just want to see his clear face.

 

"Yah, stop crying. It doesn't suit you. It makes you look ugly" I giggled as I wipe his tears away.

 

He was taken aback with my sudden reaction. He stopped crying and stare at me with those caring eyes. I slip my hand down to his neck and wrap my arms around it. I pulled him into a tight hug. 

 

"Minwoo oppa, I already forgave you" I whispered to his ear as a smile crept to my face. I can feel arms on my back, that was the time I realize that he was hugging me back.

"I still love you Minah." he hugged me tighter. I pulled away the hug and look down.

"As much as I want you back oppa, I'm afriad, afraid that you might hurt me again and leave me" I look up and met his eyes.

"Let's start over again. I promise Minah, I will never hurt you. Please, come back to me." he said.

"I'm afraid oppa." I said as he look away.

"Don't be afraid Minah" he knelt down on his knees and look up to me.

"I know you know that I don't want to get down on my knees infront of other people but, please. I want you back Minah." he cried again.

 

He don't usually kneel down on the floor to beg. He doesn't like getting down on his knees because once he get down on his knees, it will mark that his coward. I smiled and knelt down. I pulled his chin up again and wipe his tears.

 

"Get up on your knees oppa" I said. He stood up and stopped crying.

"I'll give you another chance oppa but-"

"YES! WOOHOOO!!" he cutted me and pulled me into a tight hug and he twirled me around. I couldn't help but giggle with his reaction.

"I promise Minah, I'll never hurt or leave you, I love you!" he yelled and kiss me on my cheeks.

 

Sorry for the late update, I'm currently on Semi-hiatus ;~; Mianheyo!

Comment replies!:

 

@marshmallowjjang: just like you said! ^^;;

@marcheng & forgettable--girl: neh :)

@almiraaloove: thank youuuuuu!