Chapter Thirty-six

One Fine Spring Day


-Chapter Thirty Six-

-Visitors-



 

You woke up with the feeling of a heavy person lying on you. You groggly open your eyes and you saw your little brother, Yoochun sleeping. You slowly shook him and he open his cute little chinky eyes.

You giggled at his cutesy position. He slowly crawl beside you and rested his arms on your tiny waist. 

 

"I came here last night noona and I dreamt about something really scary that a guy will stab Minwoo hyung and he will be rushed at the hospital. I'm scared noona, I don' want that to happen to Minwoo hyung~"

"Don't worry Yoochunnie, that will never happen" you replied while running your hand to his hair.  

"Omo, Yoochun, you're here" your mom entered your room and sat at the edge of your bed.

"Goodmorning umma~" you crooed.

"Goodmorning Minah~" your mom replied.

"What's with the sudden visit?" you asked.

"We're going to have a party later" your mom spoke.

"Oh, whose going to be our visitors?" you asked.

"Oh, the Kwon's, remember, your father's bestfriend." your mother replied.

 

*Kwon? Have I heard that surname before?* you thought. Your mother stood up and pulled out a paper bag from Forever 21. Your mom handed it to you and left you alone with Yoochun on the bed. 

You looked at the pricetag, instead it was a post it.

 

"Annyeong Minah! Make sure to wear the clothes in this bag okay? Oh, Yoochun's bag is on his room so I'll just task you to help him tidy up later. I'll be going out with your father to buy some groceries. I left some money for you and Yoochun if you got bored. Just text us if you're going to the mall or somewhere. Take Care Minah! Saranghae!

- Umma <3

 

Authors Note: I hate giving short updates and late updates =.= I'm really so sorry! I'm on a semi-hiatus right now because it's already exams week and I still haven't passed some of my requirements because of my absentees. I'll be gone for a month or so? But don't worry, I'll try to update this after exam week; next week. I hope I'll not loose some subscribers but instead gain more. I know this story is going boring so far :c I'm really disappointed with myself =.= Anyways,  thankyou my dear subscribers! Comment && Subscribe!