Chapter Forty- Three

One Fine Spring Day

-Chapter Forty Three-

-Bora's Plan-


 

Minwoo called Bora and decided to meet her in the abandoned building, the hide-out of Big Bang. Bora received the call and smirked to herself. She walked infront of the mirror and stared at her own, deep black eyes.

 

"Shin Minah, say goodbye" she let out a small laugh and called Jiyong and the rest of her friends.

 

Bora arrived earlier and Minwoo followed. Minwoo's eyes is pure black, filled with anger and revenge, not like the real Minwoo who is bubbly and happy. Bora approached Minwoo and wrap her arms around his neck.

Minwoo didn't budge nor push her away. He just let Bora do what she wants. Bora kissed Minwoo's forehead and walked away to sit in the chair.

 

"Now Minwoo, you know how it feels to be like us, feel like not accepted by the person we love." Bora spoke while twirling the strand of her hair in her fingertips.

"Oh, the rest are here." she stood up and opened the door, revealing Dasom, Hyorin & Soyu. Hyorin was shocked, seeing his first love infront of his eyes. Hyorin just looked at him and ignored him.

"By the way Minwoo, in this plan, I also invited Jiyoung oppa since he's the one who wanted all of this." Bora muttered as she pulled out her phone to call Jiyoung.

 

Hyorin was disturbed by Minwoo's presense. She dragged Soyu in the dark room and locked it so that their conversation will be secured.

 

"Yah unnie, why did you drag me here? Seungri oppa is coming~" Soyu whined while tugging into Hyorin's sleeves.

"Stop acting like a baby Soyu! Grow up!" she hissed at Soyu, causing Soyu to walk back.

"What do you want?" the real Soyu replied, her black aura is back.

"I just want to know why Minwoo is there" Hyorin sighed.

"Remember, Bora unnie & Jiyoung oppa is planning to kill Minah and they will made Minwoo do it, I think" Soyu replied.

"Oh, okay." Hyorin replied coldly.

 

After their conversation, they went out revealing Big Bang eavsdropping on their conversation. Soyu's black and cold face disappeared after she saw Seungri.

 

"Seungri oppa!~" Soyu chimed and cling into Seungri's arms.

"Eavsdropping is not a good thing you know." Hyorin glared at the others and walked to the kitched to refresh her mind.

 

Jiyoung smirked and asked the people to go into a circle. All of them sat and Jiyoung started to speak out their plan. 

 

"Before I tell the whole plan, welcome Minwoo" he looked at Minwoo who just smirked at him.

"Okay, now the plan. Minwoo and Bora will go to the Prom Night and both of you will be partners. Minwoo, I'm sure that Minah is still not over you, yet so here's the intense part. Minwoo, once you saw Kwangmin and Minah close to you, Bora will kissed you. And now, the best part" Jiyoung stopped and all of them looked at his direction.

"How to kill Minah? It's easy.." he spoke and let out an evil laugh.


 

-Authors Note-

I know it's a corny plan, lolol.

Anyways, don't take those things seriously m'kay?

The next chapter will be the Prom Night so, askldjf.