Chapter Forty-Four

One Fine Spring Day

 

-Chapter Forty Four-

-Goodbye?-

 


 

 

 

Kwangmin fetched you on your house. He waited for you in your living room while you're fixing your hair. Your mom gave him some compliments and your dad and Yoochun entertained him.

Minutes passed and your mom visited you in your room. You stood up and faced her. A smile crept to your cheeks as your mom slowly approach you and hug you.

Slowly, a tear escaped in her eyes. You pull off the hug and wipe her tears away. She sniffed and left you alone in your room. You walk back to your jewelry box and clasp it around your neck.

You looked at yourself in the mirror and smile in awe. You never thought that you'll be so pretty in this night, the Prom Night. You clutch your tote bag and walked downstairs.

Everytime you took one step, your pumps made a ticking sound that cause your family plus Kwangmin to wait for you in the end of the staircase. You rested your hand around Kwangmin's arms as you made your way to his car.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

In the other hand, Minwoo was thinking if he should continue with the plan or not. After all, he still loves you. Memories starts to reminisce in his mind. A small tear roll down his cheeks. He absentmindedly thought that we drown into a deep curse, spell that he wanted to almost kill you because he wants to get you back.

He shook his head and rushed to the Prom Night, thinking about the consequences he's going to face if he stopped Jiyong's plan.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

You arrived at the Ball. Kwangmin assisted you on going to the silver staircase. The body guards slowly open the doors, revealing the perfect gathering. Balloons are floating in the air, people chit-chatting and laughing, wearing elegant suits and drinking champagnes.

Kwangmin smiled at you and walked along with you on the table of Boyfriend. You arrived and give each one of them a warm hug. You saw Jieun and hugged her tight, oh you miss her so much.

 

"I missed you so much Jieun!" you exclaimed.

"I missed you too Minah!" she happily replied.

 

You exchanged conversations with them and drink some punch that Kwangmin gave you. You talked about you breaking up with Minwoo and ending up with Kwangmin. Jieun told you that it was a good ending because there is someone ready to catch you even if you fall.

The DJ started playing soft music. Hyunseung of course asked Jieun to dance with her and she happily accepted it. You excused yourself and went to the grand balcony alone because Kwangmin is talking to some other guests.

Once you rested your arms on the railings, you felt pair of arms snake around your waist. You already knew who it is just because of the scent of his perfume. You turn your back to him and rested your arms around his neck.

 

"Are you having fun?" Kwangmin asked as he pull you closer on your waist.

"Yes I do because I'm with you" you smiled.

 

Kwangmin slowly lean in and give you a quick kiss on your lip but he isn't contended so he deepen his kiss. He pulled you closer and you brush your hands to his brunette hair. The atmosphere started to heat up as Kwangmin slipped his tongue into your mouth, inching every inch of your lips.

You felt someone looking at you and you absentmindedly broke the kiss. Kwangmin slightly groaned and you lightly flick his forehead. He whined and you just giggled at his reaction. You rested your head on his broad chest and he rested his head on your shoulders.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The prom is now over and people started to leave. You give them small bows and smiles to the guests; you're so happy that your plans turned out well. Taeyeon passed by and give you a small kiss on your cheeks and left. 

You glance around and walked to Kwangmin to give him a hug because he's still talking to his friends. You whispered to him and told him that you'll just go outside to have a night walk and scent some fresh air.

He asked if you want him to go with you but you just shrugged and told him that he should talk to his friends.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

You're now at the parking lot, admiring the twinkling stars. You brush your hands into your arms, embracing yourself, feeling the cold breeze run thru your skin.

You're too much starstruck admiring the stars that you didn't notice that there was already a roaring car behind you. You looked back and the car was nearly hitting you, 

 

"Minah!" 

boom, crash.