Chapter Twenty-Seven

One Fine Spring Day

Hiii(: So, yeah. Here's another update. Do you guys still remember where the random guys appeared? Well, yeah. They will be introduced here. So make sure you'll make a comment after this! Anyways, sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling. Oh yeah, this will only be a short update, I'm still working on my other fan fics and scenarios ><


No One's POV

 

While Youngmin was on the line with Minwoo, Kwangmin had this instinct that you're in danger. He can feel something in his body tingling after hearing your name on Youngmin's conversation. He started to grew worried and waited for the further news. Youngmin shut his phone down and Kwangmin bolted to ask what happened to you.

 

"He was lost inside the Haunted Mansion. You know, because of her scaredness, she ran off but Minwoo couldn't catch her up because she was too scared so she ran so fast." Youngmin spoken.

"We should go already." Donghyun motioned them to follow him.

 

As the leader, he showed his care to his dongsaengs even though you are not a member of their group. He already treated you as his sister since he brought you to the hospital the last time. His father knew about your dark past and so does he. His father assigned him to spy on you and take care of you since his father and your father are friends.

On the other hand, Kwangmin was walking briskly and his face was filled with worries. "Don't worry Minah, I'll search for you" he thought.

-----------

"Hey, look. Isn't that Minah hyung?"

"I guess I'm so lucky today. I guess I can make my revenge already"

"Not today hyung, I heard that his boyfriend and Kwangmin is here. Plus, Donghyun is also with them. I don't want to go back to that junk jail again"

"Don't worry, I'll just play with them first. Dasom baby~"

"Oppa" Dasom clung her hands around his neck. 

"We're gonna make our revenge starting today" he smirked.

"Chincha oppa?!" she squealed.

"Yes baby~" he spoke. "I can finally have her back" he thought.

-----------

Minwoo's phone suddenly rang and he enthusiastically answered it after seeing your name flash on his phone screen.

 

"Yoboseyo? Is this Minah's boyfriend?" the guy spoke up.

"Who are you? And yes, I'm his boyfriend" Minwoo replied sternly.

"Oh, I saw your girlfriend in the corner. I think she had fallen asleep. I'm already outside the Haunted House, you can just get here already" the guy plastered a smirk on his face. He hang up and look at your sleeping figure. "Don't worry, Minah. Soon, you'll be mine once again." he thought.

 

While the unknown guy was busy looking at your sleeping figure, Minwoo found Youngmin, Kwangmin and Donghyun. All of them went to the exit door and grew furious after seeing the guy caressing your cheeks.

 

"Don't you dare touch her!" Minwoo growled and was ready to attack but Youngmin and Donghyun held his arms tightly.

"Oh, look who's here. Jo Kwangmin and No Minwoo, long time no see!" he smirked as he stood up and assisted you to his other friend.

"Kwon Jiyoung!" Minwoo furiously yelled and push Donghyun and Youngmin away. Minwoo attacked Jiyoung and envelope him a big punch. Jiyoung was taken aback and wipe off his lips with blood.

"Wow, you grew up Minwoo. You even got stronger" he smirked and straighten his polo.

"Give her back, GD" Kwangmin said coldly.

"Oh, I didn't notice that you're here" Jiyoung said in a worried tone.

"Don't act as if you care for him Kwon Jiyoung. He already forgotten you as his brother" Donghyun spoke.

"Aww, don't you know that it break my heart into pieces after hearingthat right?" Jiyoung tap his heart, acting that he's hurt.

"We already forgotten you hyung" Youngmin spoke cooly.

"Okay okay, let's stop acting. Let's just give her back hyung." Seungri said as he carry you bridal style.

"Okay" Jiyoung nodded. Seungri approached Minwoo. Minwoo carry you in his arms. Youngmin, Kwangmin, Donghyun and Minwoo walk away. Before they disappear, Jiyoung whispered to them, "I'll be seeing you soon" he smirked.