Chapter Sixteen

One Fine Spring Day

Trolololol, my banner look so fugly! >< Could somebody please do a banner for me? I will surely credit you! I'll do anything! I'll create a oneshot that you're the main lead with your bias! You'll make babies with him! lolz, please, could someone create a banner for me? I WILL RUB YOU.

 

Minah's POV

 

Finally! The school tour is over! Yippie! It's time to go to Ice Cream Galore with Boyfriend and IU! Wait, I still need to attend the meeting in the Young People's Management Office, we need to brainstorm for something special for the Seniors. Anyways, did you know I'm the Vice President of the School Council and IU was the Secretary of the School Council in SMA? Cool right? 

 

"Oh yeah, Minah, we still need to attend the meeting" IU whispered to me.

"Yeah, I also just remember." I responded

"Yeobo~ What meeting?" Minwoo slung his arms around my neck.

"Minwoo, get off me! I'm the Vice President of the Student Coucil! I can send you out of this school!" I threathened him. Yeah, I know the vice president of the student council couldn't send out a random guy of of this school but I feel like just saying it. WHO CARES?!

"Yeobo, a Vice President of the school council cannot do that." he tighten his hug. 

"Seriously, Minwoo, their is something crawling on your hair."

"Aww, my yeob-- What?! CRAWLING?!" he pushed me and ruffle his hair.

 

Seriously, he pushed me. I stumbled on someone's chest. Please be a she, wait, it's flat. I look up and saw Kwangmin looking down at me with big eyes. His hand is around my waist to support my balance. He searched for my eyes as we look at each other for one minute.

 

"EHEM!" Minwoo swipe his arms down between me and Kwangmin seperating us together. Okay, Minwoo oppa, jealous much?