Chapter One

One Fine Spring Day

Play this song in this entire chapter :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qASQH0zyS-s


Going to your POV

 

"Goodmorning my sunshine" my mother embraced me tightly while I'm in bed.

"asdfghjkl, few more minutes mommy" I dragged her beside me.

"Aigoo, my daughter is such a sleepy head. You need to go to school." she stood up and pull the bedsheet covers down to my feet.

 

I quickly stood up and hugged my mother tightly.

 

"Thanks umma for waking me up, I need to go! Or else Min Woo will be mad at me again for being late!" I laughed as I went happily to the bathroom. My mother stopped me by holding my wrist. I look behind and saw her sad eyes.

"He's not studying in SMA Academy anymore right?" she whispered at me. Oh yeah, I forgot. He transferred. My smile slowly turn to a sad face.

"Cheer Up Minah, don't worry, you still got IU by your side" my mother happily tapped my shoulder. I shrugged a bit and flash a smile to my mother. 

"You're right umma, I still got IU by my side. Do you think my dream being a sinder will come true umma?" I puppy-eyed her.

"Yeah, you're voice sounds so angelic." my mother smiled at me.

"I'll just take a bath umma and go downstairs. Have you prepared breakfast?" I asked my umma.

"Neh, your appa and Yoochun is just waiting for you downstairs" my mother left.

 

I took a bath and changed to my uniform. I took my bag, braided my hair and went downstairs. I kissed my appa and my little brother and ate breakfast.

 

"So, hows school?" my father asked me while he munch his breakfast.

"Jaejoong seosangnim will divide us int groups today but I requested if I could be alone so, he agreed to me." I explain as I sip on my orange mermalade.

"That's good noona!" my brother blurted while drinking his banana milk.

"Aigoo, you're getting cuter everyday Yoochunie!" I pinched my brothers cheeks.

"Aigoo, you two. Minah, can you drive Yoochun to his daycare? I'm going to be busy today" my mother asked me.

"Araso umma. Yoochun-ah, guess what."

"What noona?" he replied cutely.

"I'll be the one sending you to the daycare" I whispered as I tickled his tummy.

"Yey! Noona will be the one sending me to daycare!" he stood up and started jumping.

 

I stood up and hugged him tightly. I swing him around my arms and kissed his cheeks.

 

"Are you happy that noona will be the one sending you?" I asked him while I carry him into my arms.

"Neh!" he blurted and twirled his tiny hands around my neck.

"Give noona a popo if you love her" I said. My brother smooched me and giggle.

 

Going to the Authors POV

 

Mrs Shin stood up and lean at the kitchen counter. Mr. Shin approached her and put his arms around her neck. 

 

"I never knew that I would have a happy family like this" Mrs. Shin blurted out.

"Yeah, this is the one thing I wanted to have the most, a hapy family" Mr.Shin replied.

 

Mrs. Shin rested her head to Mr. Shin's shoulder while watching You and Yoochun playing together.