confession

i am my boyfriend's Boss
TOP POV

The party is very awesome, she introduced me to her friends as a friend and we really have a good times, we drink and dance, and in this time I don't drink too much cos I don't want get drunk and lost my moment with her.she really a dancer,she dance so smooth and nice and she really looks enjoy the party, she really beautiful in so many view, when she laugh, smile, pouted, even when she is just in a silence..oh I think I fell for her.

J : "hey bingu, what time your flight tomorrow" she said a lil bit loud

Me : "at 10am I guess"

J : "yah, we should go home now, its already 12, you will missed your flight if we don't go home now"

Me : "but what about the party?"

J : "its ok" Then she said goodbye to her friends and we off from that place.

Jinni POV

TOP. "Hey J, can't we have a drink first? I feel thirsty" I said while we on our way home.

Me : "ah, okay, I'm hungry too" I stop the car at the convinience store we bought sandwiches and mineral waters, and we sit at the bench at the park.

Me : "seunghyun-ah,thanks for coming here, I'm really happy see you here with me"I break the silence

TOP : "ah its alright I enjoy the party much by the way"

Then we keep in silence again.

TOP POV

I watch her face from the side, really a beautiful siluoette beneath the moonlight and park lamp.

Me : " you know why I came here?" I said looking at her face

J : "yeah why?" She bites her sandwich and looking at me,oh she really cute.

Me. "Because I wanna be there at your special moment, I want see you happy and make you happy for the same time" I said looking straight to her eyes.

J : "of course, you are my good friend" she look up and bite her sandwiches again

TOP : "no, not on that way"

Jinni POV

I looked at him, I feel my heart suddenly beat so fast

Me : "what do you mean 'not on that way'"

TOP : " I wanna see you and make you happy as a man, in every single time.Saranghae Jinni-ah"

TOP POV

I see her really surprise with my word, but I can't hide it anymore.

TOP : "I know its too soon, we were had know each others for 2 months, but I felt like I know for a long time, I feel comfort beside you, and I wanna fulfilled the emptiness in you. I wanna make you happy and not felt alone anymore, you can count on and lean on me in evere single time, I wanna complete you, cos you completed me.

Jinni POV

Then my tears are fall. I feel sad, cos the loneliness I had

TOP : "mianhae J, if I said something wrong"

J : " no, you right..sometimes I don't wanna feel my lonelyness but I do feel it, I can't ignore it even I want it so bad..." He wipe my tears with his hand.." And you come..you made me forgot about it, even we were apart, you always there for me....gomawo seunghyun-ah " I hold his hand and look down

TOP

Its getting late and cool. I see her lips shake a lil bit.

Me : "its alright, let's go home its getting freeze in here" then I pulled her hand to her car, she just follow me in silence. "Where's the key?, I drive I know the way" I took the key and drive us home.

Not a long after, we arrive at her apartement

Jinni POV

Ah, I feel so many things now, sad, happy, and made me can't talk to much. I unlocked the door

Me : "just stay here, you sleep in my room, I will sleep in my friends room" I pointed at the other room

TOP : "its okay, I will find a hotel near here"

Me : "its okay its already late, beside you have to wake up in the morning rite? Who will waking you up at the hotel?"

TOP : "okay.thank you J "

Me : "you're welcome" Then I go to the kitchen, start to wash the dishes

TOP : "hey J. get a rest too, you look so tired" he take my hands and carry me to my friends room. "Get a sleep yap, I will too" I nodded, then I close the door and sit at the bed. I think for a while for what was happen before.

TOP POV

I go to her room and changes a clothes, then suddenly I heard the door knocked.I open the door, it was her.

J : " I love you too seunghyun-ah,my life is change since you came to my life, I feel more excited and have more passion for live, feels there's another reason for me to stand in this big world. I feel more happy when you came here for my graduation day. Gomawo " she burst into tears. "Gomawo"

TOP : "its alright J" I hugged her. I feel so happy right now " So we officially in a relationship now?" She noded "Gaahh...today my best day ever" and we burst in to laugh

J : " hey, let have sleep now, we must awake early" she said and turn back to her room

Me : I pull her hand "sleep with me"

J : "isn't it too soon?"

Me : " no, I just wanna hug you while I sleep, this my last night here" She nodded, she calmy tonight and she looks more beautiful,i choose the right woman.and come in to her room.we lay on bed and I hug her from back and she hold my hand. I smile widely until we fell asleep.

____**___

Ah, I'm so excited for this chap, I feel so nervous like I'am a jinni....hahahah lol.. Hope you like it, don't forget to leave you comment Gomawo chingu