blind jealousy

i am my boyfriend's Boss
Jinni POV

Today I push myself to go to the office even my body isn't good, I feel dizzy in my head cause I didn't had enough sleep last night, I still thinking about yesterday, I feel I'm like strugle and have conversation in my head about what was and what will happen with our relationship. Even I'm driving now I still think about it, there so much question in my head, and without I realize I go to the oneway and face a car, because my shockness I swerve my car to the right and crash the tree. Thankfully to God and to the man who created airbag, I'm save. I go out of the car meet the driver which his car I almost hit.

Me : " ah, mianhae...mianhae, I'm really sorry..I'm careles." I bow to him a few times.

Man : "what do you mean you careless, you almost made us die." He said angry. And his pasenger go out from the car.

Sw : "Jinni-ssi? Are you alright?" He said to me

Me : "ah, siwon-ssi..is that your car? Mianhae...are you guys alright?" I said worry and guilty.

Sw : " haha...not my car or us that you should worry about, you should worry about you and your car. Are you alright?"

Me : "ah. I'm okay. So you guys okay?"

Sw : "we're fine." Then I go back to my car to get my bag, i take my phone and call soo eun eonnie ask her for help.

Sw : "Jinni-ssi, let me take you to the hospital, your head get injured."

Me : "ah, this...its okay, I just put the band-aid on it, see its all done." I put the band aid on my head and smile to him.

Sw : "hmm okay, then let me take you home, my manager will take care your car until the car service come."

Me : "ah, anniyo, I will wait in here, my assistant will be here soon, I already call her."

Sw : "then my manager will wait your assitant and finish everything here" he insist.

Me : "is it really ok? " I said worry

Sw : "its ok, come on" he takes my hand and take me to his car."

Me : "you don't have to drive me home, just  drive me to my office."

Sw : "ah, you really a hardworker, even you got an accident you wanna continue your work. Ok, let's go."

He is a reallly such a nice and gentle person, exactly same with the other people said about him. not so long after we arrive at YG building, he carry me to the YG building front door.

Me : "gomawo Siwon-ssi , i really am." i said bow to him and smile.

Sw : "you're welcome Jinni-si" he said with his charming smile

Me : " i think i owe you one this time."

Sw : 'hahaha..then you should treat me someday."

then sudddenly Seunghyun appear from my back,

Top : "ehm...so the news were right, you guys already close each other now." he said with his sarcastic tone.

Me : "what do you mean? " i ask with my worry expression.

Sw : "oh Top-ssi,...annyonghaseyo. how are you?" he said bow politely to him

Top : "not good as you are." he smirk to me and him then he pull my hands to him, a rough one " come with me now"

Me : " seunghyun-ah...its hurt.."i said with hurt tone.

Sw : "excuse me, i think she dont want come with you" without i expected he takes my hand and pull to him

now i am between this two guy who pull my hands tight, i see seunghyun is going really mad.

Me : " its okay Siwon-ssi, i will go with him, thank you for drive me, take care" i said calm his down and he let of my hand, then seunghyun pull me inside the building.

TOP POV

i pull her hands to follow me inside the building

J : " baby, stop..its hurt." she yelled to me

Me : " aish...so thats all true rite?? you cant hiding it from me.'

J : " oh my...choi seunghyun, dont start again, do you know what was ive been through today?." i know when she call my full names it means she is very angry to me rite now.

Me : "you know what, actually i will ask apology from you, because my blinded jealousy..but i dont have to do that again, cause in fact im not blind, that was true." i said with my high tone. im angry too, i dont wanna hear anything from her.

J : "so you dont trust me? you really want it to be true..allright...i will make it come true....dont you ever try to see me again." she yelled with her cracking voice and run to the door, leave me.

 Then i see Soo eun eonnie come with confuse expression.

Sn : "what was happen tabi-ah? why J crying and running like that? did you fight?" she asked curiously.

Me : "Ne, i'd see her carried by Siwon, then we fought." i said as if nothing wrong.

Sn : "oh my God Choi Seunghyun, are fool or what? Siwon carried her because she was had accident this morning, she almost hitted Siwon's car but she avoid it and she'd crashed a tree's. You know how much shockness she got today? You really stupid choi seunghyun, you were too blind with your jealousy and selfish. Just prepared yourself to loose her this time." She said with his agry tone then she left me after she done.

Oh my god, I'm really stupid, because my selfish and jealousy I didn't care about her anymore. Then I run into the front door hope she still there, but she wasn't there. I tried to call her but her voice mail answered, she must be off her phone, then I take my car and go to her apartement, bu she wasn't there too, oh my god, where are you J, mianhae, I'm really sorry.

Jinni POV

I took a cab and then I call Miyoung, ask her to sleep over at her place tonight. I can't go back to my apartement because he will find me there, I don't wanna see him right now. My heart now seems break to a pieces, see him didn't trust me anymore is the most painfull one.

___***___

Sorry if there are something wrong about the grammar or the words I choose, I'm not really good at the full of emotion part.

Please drop your comment, I'm looking forward it. Thank you :)