coffee everyone..:)

i am my boyfriend's Boss

The time pass by, without i realise this is my second year with my cute Tabi. as we know a year ago roght after my birthday bash, we decided to tell public about our relationship. we got many good response from the public especially the vip's, we earned so many love from them, but there is some of them didnt like with our relationship too.

The YGE nowadays come move faster, few step forward than last years, cos we are earn more love from our fans, our korean fans and our foreign fans, and we had some cooperation with foreign artist such as will.i.am, ludacris etc. That made us working harder than used to be to appreaciate them. and this including me, my work time getting more hectic than last year, i have more bussiness trip, meeting right here and there, and this make me couldnt see him everyday, we just have communication through phone or messenger because he have his hectic schedule in a person or with his group. In a week maybe we could met just 2 or 3 days, or maybe didnt met for a week . And because we never seen together again lately, some media spread rumours that we are not together anymore, they said i drowned my self from sadness with got some bussiness trip and working harder than used to be. And in some way the rumours effected us, sometimes we had fight over it especially when we were tired of our work, and fortunately we never fight more deep, usually after we had fight or debate each of us realise what was happen and said sorry, and usually it ended with a beautiful night :).

Today i finished my schedule earlier, i finished right after lunch. since i aint nothing to do for the rest of the day, and the boys now are recording some songs for their new album, i decided to visit them, beside its been two days i havent meet my big baby Choi seunghyun, ah maybe some cofee will good for them. i go downstair to the cafetaria and make some coffee late. after i finish it, i bring the coffee to the recording room.

knock..knock..i enetering the room.

Me : " Coffee break guys" i yelled to them and put the glasses at the table

top : " Jagiyaaa....ooohh..i miss you so much.." he burst to hug me from back. i turn around facing him and give him a kiss.

Me : "oohh..my big baby.. i miss you too.." i pinch his cheek.

Teddy : " hey..get a room!!" he giggles

Me : "ah hyung, you're in here too...how are you hyung?" i smile to him and sit down at the couch rest my head at my 'special couch' ( seunghyun chest)

Sr : " Noona, how are you?

top : " ah, baby that is bad for you, just take a treatment at salon after this, you need to relax your body." he said with his worry expression and i nodded agreeing what he said.

Ty : "hey J, i miss your coffee, i never tastw the better one than yours, thanx J" he said smile while drink his coffee

Ds ; "yeah noona, maybe you should have a coffee shop, we will buy your coffee everyday"

Top : "yeah, and never ask a discount rite?" he smirk

Sr : " hyung...your so stingy.." he said and they burst to laugh

Me : " hey Jiyoung, take a break for a while, your coffee is getting cold" i see him still focus at his work

GD : "ah...ok..." he stand up from his chair and take a coffee..."hmmm...always delicious and smells good J" he said after he drink the coffee.

Sr : " Noona, you seems work to hard, you get a black circle same with me" he point at his dark circle and smile widely

me : "so im panda noona now?" i giggle and we burst to laugh. " ooh i miss this moment "

Top : " yeah cause you were always busy, never had a time for us, especially for me" he pouted

me : " am i baby?..oohh..mianhae jagiya.." i pinch his nose and said it with an aegyo expression

Teddy : "woah...it so rare seeing you in aegyo things..your cute too J." he said teasing me

Me : " ah...hyung..you make me blush...hei choi seunghyun...its all because of you he teasing me" i burst my face ti his face and poke him

ds : " ah noona...your so cute" he said with his wide smile

me : "ah...enough with all the cuteness..im going now, i will take the treatment now." i said stand up and take my phone, going to make a appointment with the saloon

top : " oh come on babe, dont be a baby, we are just kidding..okay.." he said smile and make a begging face.

me : "ah..dont do that....okay..i will stay here for a while..,but stop calling me cute.." i sit down again at the couch.

Gd : "hahahaha....okay...we wont" and they all burts to laugh.

we had  a really nice conversation since we hadnt lately cause our busy schedule. and after the break i stay there for a while watching them continue their recording.

 

_______*********________

hi guys...how r u doin...

a long update since my hiatus time...i hope i can updating continiously... :)

keep leave your comment....please...thank you :)

 

ps : lately i've been thinking to make two new story about Taeyang and Daesung i already got the main story, but i havent for Seungri yet...hopefuly i can write story about 5 of them.

Thank you again :)