Surprise part 1

i am my boyfriend's Boss
Jinni POV

Its already morning, the shine of sun sneaking through my window, I open my eyes and I see his hand hugging me, I see his bare shoulder and we just covered by bed sheets, I remember last night was a beautiful night he really treat me gently. And suddenly I remember i have a meeting appointment with unc hyun at 10am, and its 8am already. He sleep like a baby maybe he was so tired because of his sched and the other so I won't wake him up. I sneak out from his hug and go to bathroom take a shower, today I wear a semi formal-casual one, I wear black skinny jeans (I rolled the tip of the jeans a bit), soft pink shirt and black oversized blazer, I let my hair fall naturally, and put a soft make up. Then I go to the kitchen make a breakfast for him, for me? Just an apple and a glass of milk. I go to my room to see him is he still sleeping or not, and he is still sleeping like a baby, since its already 9am and I won't come late, I just left him a notes and I put it on the side table. I grab my fave purple longchamp bag and wear my ankle boot heels and I left.

Top POV

Hoaahmm...hah! Where is she? I wake up and I'm not found her in this room then I see a notes on the side table

" Morning baby, sorry I wasn't waken you up cos you seems so tired so I let you sleep. I have a meeting appointment with my unc bout my job at 10am in his office. I already made you a breakfast at the kitchen if it already cold, you can heat it with the microwave, just for 1 minute. Call me when you awake. Love you! J." After I read the message I call her

Me : "yoboseyo, baby" with my morning voice, they told me it sounds so heavy and rough

J : "ah baby, you just awake?" Me : "yeah"

J : "what are you doing now?already have a breakfast"

Me : "I'm in the kitchen, wanna have a shower first then have a breakfast and I wanna go to the company, since my sajangnim invited us to have a lunch together"

J : "oh, it sounds good. Baby, may I call you later? I will start the meeting"

Me : "oh..ok"

J : "see you babe" she off the phone.

Then I go to bathromm take a shower then have a breakfast and go to my dorm.

Jinni POV

I arleady arrive at YG building, wow this new building really awesome..he really have a good taste, I smile and go to the lobby meet the receiptionist and he already told her to give me a visitor id and directed me his office. I knockng at the door

YG : "come in" he said from the inside And I open the door and entered.

YG : "jinni-ah, how are you?are you like your apartement? Is it comfort for you?" He said after he hug me

Me : "I'm fine unc, its way comfortable for me" I smile

YG : "jinni-ah, here I'll introduce you to my friend, this is jinu hyung, he take care on our international relation.

Me : "annyonghaseumnikka, park jinni imnida" I bowed and longing my hand for him

Jn : "annyong jinni-ssi" he shaken my hand. "So this is your young genious niece? She is so beautiful?"

Yg : "yes, this my beautiful and genious niece, she's genious just like her father, he was good at bussiness, and the beauty was from her mom"

Me : "uncle, stop saying like that" I blushed

YG : "but its true, I'm not telling a lie" and we laugh.

Me : "so, what will I do here?"

YG : "oh yeah, I almost forget. So you will taking care about our bussiness relation. Since you great with that and since we don't have any in this position,you will be the director, jinu hyung will closely assist you if you need him"

Me : "WHATT!!! It can't be. Why me? Why not unc jinu?"

Jn : "hey, why did you call me uncle? Am I that old, just call me hyung " he said jokingly

Me : "mian hyung" I smirk to him. "Why me unc, am I too young for that position?I'm not that good for that"

YG : "but that wasn't I heard about you from US Vogue, Universal Music, Zac posen and other.

Jn : "wow..." He amazed

Me : "what?! They told you? How? But I was a freelancer, don't have an important position"

YG : " I called them. but they really recommended you as. Actually they want to hired you as their employee but you refuse it because your college."

Me "hmm..ok, but I am too young " I giving up

YG : "I wasn't see your age, but your great and many experienced even jinu don't have it a lot like you"

Jn : "yeah, I agree with your unc J, I'm not too good with bussiness, and your experienced really wow.." He said excitedly

YG : "beside you are YG 20percent share holder here. You deserve it"

Me : "you think I can do that?"

YG : "of course, I won't take a big risk if I don't trust you."

Me : "hmm...okay, I will do my best...gomawo unc"

YG : "I'm the one who should said that, gomawo jinni-ah"

Jn : "soo, you are in?" I nodded "welcome to YG family " he shouted and hug me and unc. "Let's celebrate it "

YG : " no, she have to prove her work then we will celebrate it"

Jn : "but we will welcoming her right?"

Yg : "of course, we will introduce her at this lunch. But before J, this a notebook for you, there are our company document related with your job, and there are our artist profile you have to learn about them too" He give a notebook"

Me : "hufft...kind of challenge...I will learn about it later" I take the notebook

YG : "I'm sure you will do it fast"

Jn : "so its almost 12, its lunch time, come downstair"

YG : "actually I set the lunch at restaurant, come maybe they already waiting for us"

And we go to the restaurant by car. As we arrive there some waitress welcome us and show the room.

Me : "unc, you came up first, I wann go to ..." I pointed at the woman rest room.

Yg : "ah I see. Ok, catch us later" He walk left me.