phone call

i am my boyfriend's Boss

Seulong POV

Oh, why I can't reach out her number, did she mad at me? Ah maybe I should ask Miyoung, maybe she know her number. I dialled miyoung number

tiff : "yoboseyo"

Me : "yoboseyo, mi young-ah, how are you? This is I'm seulong."

Tiff : "oppaaa...long time not calling me? Miss me?" She answered cheerfully like always.

Me : "aigooo....of course.., how are you? Your group being so famous now, I think I'm a sonee now"

Tiff : "oppa...you have to....oppa, I read the news about you and Jinni, is it true, but as I know she had a boyfriend, did she broke up with her boyfriend?"

Me : "anni mi young-ah, we just had an ordinary lunch. Did you already call her? I can't reach her phone."

Tiff : "she's in London now, I hadn't called her too, so what will you do with the news?will you did a statement about this?"

Me : "yeah, me and my management already decided to make it, but before that I need to tell her."

Tiff : "ooh, araseo, I will call soo eun eonnie, her secretary"

Me : "gomawo mi young ah, I owe you"

Tiff : "you better to. Oppa, I should leave now, I hang up the phone. Call me when you will treat me" she laugh and hang up the phone.

Mi young is my childhood friend same as Jinni, we were close before. Now she is an idol too a member from girls generation, known as tiffany.

Actually I hate to make that statement, I want to let them think like that, cos I want it that way too, but I know if I do that I'm just a selfish person and maybe Jinni will hates me cos of it. I know for real she just regard me as her brother and she is belong to someone she loves now, so I'm a hopeless now, and I have to convinced it now on

Suddenly my phone beep, there's a message from miyoung, she sent me J's number, maybe she directly called soo eun eonnie after her sched. I reply her text 'gomawo miyoung-ah' then she replied 'your welcome oppa:) '. I directly dialled her number.

J : "hello" she greeted

Me : "hello, may I speak with Park Jinni?"

J : "this is Park Jinni. With whom I am speaking?"

Me : "jinni-ah, this seulong"

J : "oppa, how are you?oppa, had you red about the news?"

Me : "oh...you already red that, what do you think about it?"

J : "aigooo....I never thought it would be like this, the news was too much,I was mad at first,besides he was there with me when we red the news,all I worried about was him, but thankfully he trusted me, so it doesn't matter anymore,that was just rumour soon or later it will disappeared it self, ist right oppa?"

Me : "ah...yeah, it was just rumour, and it wll disappeared it self." I said weakly. Ah she only worried about him not me, I really jealousy about it.

J : "how about you oppa?was the news made the damaged on you?what was your management told about?since your fans really hates me 'cos 'take' you from them" she sounds worried.

Me : "ah. I'm okay,me and management already decided to make a statement that we were just friend and that was just an ordinary lunch, I hope my fans will understand." I smile cos his last sentence, "btw I don't mind If you 'take' me for real." I giggled

J : "yeah, then your fans kill me for real" we burst to laugh. "ah, unc hyun will make a statement too in our blog, I do really sorry for him,many of media come to our building just because this news, really bothered them, and I'm feeling guilty of it"

Me : "mianhae Jinni-ah, I cause you a bad thing, say sorry too to your unc."

J : "yah, why you suddenly be a sentimentil one, its ok oppa, its my risk have an idol oppa, rite?" She smile. Then suddenly I heard a guy talk back at her, I bet that is her boyfriend. "Oppa, mianhae, I should go now."

Me : "was that your boyfriend?he is with you in London?"

J : "ne, he had a vacation here, okay oppa, I hang up the phone, see you at seoul" she said cheerfully and hang up my phone. Ah...I'm really hopeless....

Tiffany POV

As I arrived at the dorm, I dialled J's number wich soo eun eonnie gave me later.

J : "hello"

Me : "hello, may I speak with. Ms park jinni?

J : "yes, this is jinni speaking, with whom I speaking?"

Me : "jinni-aahhhh....I misss you girl, its me tiffany" I greet her cheerfully

J : "yah mi young-ah!! Stop yelling, my ears hurt"

Me : "ah, sorry J, I'm so happy hear your voice,how about London? Is it good? Don't forget brought me a gift"

J : "aisshh this kid, alright, I will"

Me : "J, did you already read the news?"

J : "hmm, I have, why the media was too much? I don't like it"

Me : "yeah, that's the media, sometimes they really mean, didn't you remember bout my surgery?just a sinus surgery, but they wrote I had a nose job. Welcome to my life" she giggled

J : "so I'm kind of celebrity now?" I giggled

Me : "then, what will you do now?"

J : "unc hyun, will write on YG blog the truth. What else I should hide?" Suddenly I heard a man called her

Me : "omoo...is seunghyun with you?!!! Waaahhhh...you go to London just with him?omoo...you such a bad girl J"

J : "yah miyoung-ah stop yelling please...I go with jinu hyung too."

Me : "you were three? But he sleep in the same room with you rite?" I giggled

J : "aisshh this kid, not your bussiness"

Me : "wahahah, said to him I say hello. By the way seulong oppa called me later, she coldnt reach out your phone"

J : "yeah he already called me. He said he will make a statement too"

Me : "hmm...ara. By the way J, did you read the whole comment?"

J : "anni"

Me : "you really attract many people, begin with your position in YG and your fashion. A lot of people talk about you and searching about you now.

J : "wow, I'm really a celebrity now" we burst to laughed

Me : "by the way J, I'm sorry I should leave now J, my manager call me, see you J " I hang up the phone

____***____

:)•°•τђåήќy¤u•°•;) for the subscriber and viewers Please left a comment please? Did my story getting bored already? Gomawo chingu :)