next chapter

i am my boyfriend's Boss

its already two weeks i'm in LA, and i totally better now. actually when he asked an apologies at the airport i already forgived him, i could see eyes, his truthfully and his regretness but i think i need some time to calming me down.

For this two weeks he always texted and emailed me asked my condition and sometimes he made a phone call too. and that made me more realize that he trully regret it, but in late two days he didnt call or texted me, its so rare..i'm kinda miss it..what is happen with him?.

today i'm packing all my stuff, i decided to go back to Seoul in the next two day. suddenly my phone is ring, when i see at the screen its Soo eun eonnie.

Me : "eonnie..how are you?" i answer her phone excitedly

Sn : "hey you seems happy today, i bet you are fine, im fine too"

Me : "yes im happy because i will go home in the next two day, i miss my works and the other..you too eonnie."

Sn : " wow thats a good news, i will pick you up at the airport and tell others that you will home."

Me : "ah..maybe it will be good if you not tell them, i wanna make a surprise."

Sn : " you seems already get better J"

Me : "yeah, i was thinking a lot, bout everything, i knew he really regret and sorry about that,"

Sn : " but you wont see Tabi in here, he is in Canada right now, for a photoshoot, i heard he will be ther for a week."

Me : "really? can you help me found out where he stay? maybe i will make a visit." i said smile,

Sn : "ah, okay, i will email you right now."

Me : " gomawo eonnie, by the way, is everything alright there?"

Sn : "ah...eh...ne..everyhting is okay here." she said stutter

Me : "really eonnie, you hseems strange." i make sure.

Sn : "really, everything is under controll here." she said calmly this time " ok J, i already email you, sorry J i have a phone call at the other line, bye J"

she hang up the phone before i said something. She so weird, but maybe she had an emergency call.

After i open the email, i booked a ticket to Canada, i'm planning to visit him, i havent meet him for two weeks and i miss him so much, i miss his face, his cute expression, his smile, his husky voice and all of his. then i continue packing for my visited to Canada and back to Seoul.

Baby...i'll come to you..wait for me :)