relaxing nite

i am my boyfriend's Boss

I feel very tired today,fitness in the morning,hectic work at the rest of the day. Maybe have a relaxation shower would be great. I fill up my bath up with warm water with bubble and a bit of lavender and orange scent to refreshing me, and have a shower in it, I waste about an hour in it while listening a classic music, very relaxing moment, its been a long time I'm not do this thing. After that I wear a silk night dress and prepare for my dinner, chicken chesse grilled with barbeque sauce and a glass of wine. When I spoon my food to my mouth, my doorbell was rang, I open the the door and it was seunghyun.

Me : "hello baby, I kiss him on the lips"

Top : "hi babe," he kiss me back " what are you doing? Hmmm I smeel a delicious food here" he sniffed and go the kitchen.

Me : "I make a chesse chicken grilled, you want some?" I follow him back

Top : "of course, I'm starving" he sit on my chair faced to my plate. I put another slice of the chicken grilled on the other plate and pour the wine to another glass and give it to him and sit on his lap and put my right hand on his shoulder.

Top : "hmmm....gomawo yeobo, this is all I need, and especially you of course, you are my speciall menu for my whole life" he kiss my shoulder and put his arm on my waist "you really y tonight, I like it" he whispering on my ear.

Me : "hhmmm...so I just a menu for you?" I pouted and let go my hand.

Top : "hahaha...you are everything for me babe,can't live without you" he low his voice and kiss me deeply.

Me : I let of the kiss "let's go eat, you said you were starvong were'nt you? Beside you need take a shower after this, to refreshing you, your face is really messed up" I smile and sit on the chair beside him

Top : "I thought I need that too" he smile and we start to eat.

Me : "babe, jinu hyung call me lately...."

Top : "why you kept calling him, sean hyung and teddy hyung with hyung? Why you didn't called them with oppa?" He break my sentence while he chew his food.

Me : "hmmm I don't know, I just like called them like that"

Top : "so...whay jinu hyung called you about?"

Me : "hmm...there is a change with our London plan, we will go to London in the next two days"

Top : "mwo?...aigoo...I still miss you badly, I already ask your unc to have the off day for 4 days, I want to spent this week with you" he pouted.

Me : "then why you don't come with me to London?"

Top : "really? I can come you?will disturb you or something?" He looks excited

Me : "you can have a walk or get some rest at the hotel "

Top : "waaa....gomawo yeobo..." He hug me and smile like a lil child got a candy

Me : "aigooo....my boyfriend is so cute" I pinch his nose " I will call soo eun eonnie to booked you a ticket tomorrow, now continue your eat"

Me : " wait here, I will prepare your bath" I leave him in the kitchen after I finished my dinner and put my plate to the sink." Just put your plate on the sink after you finished" I go enter the bathroom. I fill up the tub with warm water and put a bubble and some lavender and vanila scent for him and a bit of orange scent too, he must be really tired. After that I put a towell and his PJ on the bed. I go back to the kitchen, I saw him drink his wine. "Go take a shower babe, I promise you it will relaxing you more and I put the towel and your PJ on the bed.

Top : "gomawo yeobo, want accompany me?" He teasing me

Me : "no thanks, I already had it" I smile "I wait you here watching tv" I sit on the couch and turn on the TV. And he go to take a bath.

Top POV

Its really relaxing,the warm water, the scent, very relaxing and refreshing, seems all my tiredness was gone, after I finish it I wear my PJ and go to the living room

J : "hi babe, how was it? Was it good?" She ask me

Top : "yeah, really refreshing, I never took like that before" I sit beside her

J : "really? Then I will make it up to you when you needed to. Now, turn around"

Top : "ha?! For what?"

J : "just turn around"

Top : "ara " I turn around, and I feel her little finger on my shoulder and start to massage my back.

J : "how is it? Is it good?" She ask still continue massage my back

Top : "hmmmm...its really good, even it is the best. Where did you learn this massage?"

J : "I learned with my Indonesian friend, she really good in massage, and now she had a Bali spa in LA"

Top : "wow, its really good, relaxing me more" she done with her massage "hmm...now I feel great, my body as light as feather" I smile widely

Me : "you are too much babe" she giggled

Top : "and now, can I have my desert now?" I low my voice and hug her from her back.

Me : "hmmmm...what desert do you want?"

Top : "hmmm...my pretty girl of course" still with my low voice and start to kiss her neck.

Me : "hmmm...where is she now?" She moaned a bit and trying to teasing me. I turn her body faced me

Top : "she is in front of me now" I start kiss her deeply and she kiss me back and we turn to the passionate one. I pick her body up without let go off our kisses and place her to the bed. Then you know what's next....smirk.