happy lunch time

i am my boyfriend's Boss
I have a lunch with bigbang member, a lot of girl will be jealousy of me cos I'm between them now,very attractive people ,funny and kind.I'm so happy have a time with them.

Gd : "hyung, are you wanna tell your relationship to public?"

Top : "why you suddenly act like yang goon?keeke.. I want it, but she don't" he pouted at me

Me : "its too early for me, I'm not ready yet for publicity and of course I'm afraid with all your fan girls, maybe I will eated by them" I joke

Yb : "our vip won't be like that, but I agree with your decision, we don't know what netizen or paparazi will tell ,if you not ready yet it will be bad for both of you"

Ds :"for a notyet-have a relationship I agree with you yongbae.hey, are really sure you never had a relationship before?"

Yb : "should I answer it?" He looks annoying

Gd : "yeah you should think about it too hyung"

Top : "yeah, that's why we don't want some publicity of our relationship, I ask for favor for all of you." They nodded together.

me : "baby, are seungri really had a tough job?"

Top : "why?"

Me : "his dark circle is really bad, he looks too tired" I said worring, then all people at that room laughing, and I make an "why" expression

Ds : "that's not "those" dark circle noona, he bought it since he was born, that's why people call him panda" he said laughing and I make "oooh" expression

Sr : "noona, this isn't that way. isn't it make me cuter than him?" He make an aegyo and pointed at seunghyun..

Me :"ahahahah...yah..cute panda" I said laughing too

Top : "yah, you wrong call him like that"

Sr : "noona, you are so pretty and beautiful, why you wanna be with a beast like hyung?"

Top : "aigoo..this kid..really wanna had a bad dark circle"

Me : "ahahah..that's way it called beauty and the beast,at least they live happily ever after rite?"

Top : "ah baby, gomawo"

Ds : " you really dnt mind called beast hyung" they laugh teasing him.

Sr : "okay noona, if someday you realize he was too beast for you you can turn back at me, I'm better than him, more soft and mature"

Top : "aish this kid..really want a punishment, how come ji?"

Gd : "he will got it later" he and seunghyun glared to seungri.

Me : "ahahah..I won't seungri-ah..cos he won't change like that, he wasn't like that"

Sr : "yah its okay your in love w him now " he show his disappointed.

Yb :"hey, seungri, this your 105 rejected right?" And the other burst to laugh. We finished our lunch, and now they ready to their next schedule.

Top : "baby, you sure you don't want come with us?"

Me : "yeah,its ok babe, it will make people attention. If I come with you"

top : "you can pretend as our stylish"

me :"mianhae baby" I smile and kiss him lightly "beside I wanna go to the bookstore, buy some books"

top :"ok then, I'll drop you at the bookstore"

____***_____

really don't have an idea about the tittled of this chapter..kekekeke...

Please leave a comment bout this story..gomawo chingu:)