on the Fitting room

i am my boyfriend's Boss

The time goes by and its already our 5th year relationship and a year after he proposed me and give me this beautiful ring, because I wasn't ready to make a vow then he with his patiently waiting for me to said yes, and a while back then I haven't move the ring from my middle finger to my ring finger, maybe that was a little sign that I wasn't ready yet, and without he realize, he always check on my finger if I have moved it everytime we met.

Right now I'm on my way to his mom's house. I cancel all my schedule today on purpose. Not so long after I arrive at his mom's home.I push the door bell and his mom out.

Me : "annyeounghaseyo ommanim" I said greeting her, bow and smile.

Omma : "omo..Jinni-ah..how are you? come in" she said hug me and please me to enter her house.

Me : "I'm fine, how are you ommanim?its been a while I'm not visiting you"

Omma : "ah, its okay, I know you were busy. Why are you here?"She said please me to sit

Me : "I wanna talk with you for a moment, am I bothering you?" I said while sit in the couch and she take a sit beside me.

Omma : "oh, no, you're not bothering me, do you want some drink." SHe offer me some drink

Me : "no ommanim, thank you, I will take a drink by myself." I smile refuse her offer

Omma : "so, what are you wanna talking about?" She ask me curiously.

Me : "hmm..ommanim, actually, a years ago, Seunghyun was propose me. " I show her the ring

Omma : "oh my, this is so pretty" she amaze the ring
Me : "yeah, your son really have a good taste"

Omma : "why he never told me about this?" She looks confuse

Me : "because he knew I wasn't ready yet, with his patiently he waiting for this time. Thank you for born a man like him ommanim." I said smile while hold her hands

Omma : "so why are you here? I still don't get it." She still looks confuse.

Me : " I wanna ask you to accompany me to the bridal boutique, I will fitting some gown." I said smile but she still looks confuse, she isn't get yet what I mean. " I mean, I'm ready yet to take your son proposed, I'm ready to be his wife."

Omma : "omo..omo..you are not kidding me right? Omo..omo.." She surprise and hug me "oh my daughter in law..I'm so happy, gomawoyo..gomawoyo." She said burst to cry.

Me : "ommanim,why do you cry? You don't like it?" I said a bit worry.

Omma : "of course I like it, I always love you to be my daughter in law. Did he already know this?"

Me : "anniya, he didn't know this. I wanna surprise him, would you help me?"

Omma : "of course, ok, now let's go, don't wait to long till the boutique is close." She said put her purse and her coat.

Me : "ommanim..ok, let's go."
I said with my big smile.

And we go ride my car to the bridal shop I already arrange the appointment. While on our way, omma call Seunghyun.


TOP POV


I just had call from my mom, she said I have to go to __ Bridal Boutique immediately. What was happen with her, who is gonna be marry by the way? is Noona?
I told my manager to drop me at that bridal boutique. As I arrive at there, one of their staff direct me to a fitting room, and I see my mom there.

Me : "omma..what are you doing in here?who is gonna marry? Is it noona?" I ask her wondering

Omma : "just sit and silence." She push me to the couch, and I follow what she said.
Not so long after the curtain in front of me is open. There is a very beautiful woman standing there, wear a pretty long white dress, she must be a goddess, then when I see clearly at her face..omo!!..omo!! She is....


Jinni POV


I'm on my hair do, I make a messy bun, and slide my bang to one side. I wear a greecian style, an off shoulder long gown, more look a classic one. After I finishing all, I heard his voice come to the room, my hear beat so fast as I heard his voice, I'm so nervous yet exciting, then omma give me a sign then I told the staff to open the curtain.

I see him looking at me surprisely and after a second he stand up and looks more surprise, seems he just realise this me who is standing in front of him. I smile shyly and walk approaching him.


Top POV


Oh my..that is her, she is very beautiful, and again I spellbound of her beauty. She more looks like a goddess. My heart beat so fast now,  I think on more minute I will get a heart attack.

Me : "omo..is this really you babe?" She nodded with her gorgeous smile. "Oh my...you really pretty babe." I said still amaze by her looks.

J : "omo..babe, please stop staring at me like that." She said shyly.

Me : "actually why did you wear this wedding dress? Isn't it Noona who will marry?" I said a bit confuse.

Omma : "who said that, your noona still have to finish her master college first."

Me : "so...? Oh please somebody tell me what
was happen in here?"

J : "I already decided, I take your proposed last year, so will you move this ring to this finger?" She longing her hand and point at her ring finger.

Me : "what? is this really true?"

J : "of course, come on make it fast before I change my mind."

Me : "aigoo,..ara.. Ara " I move the ring from her middle finger to her ring finger excitedly " so when will the wedding bell ring?"

J : "later after we talk with unc hyun, you still YG artist."

Me : "ok baby, I'll do whatever you said" I said with my aegyo expression.

Omma : "aigoo...you both are so cute. I will tell appa now."
She take a picture of us together and send it to appa and noona.

After we finish choose the dress, we drive omma home, and after that we back to my home.

 

__--***-___

sorry for long update :)

 

please drop your comment guys ;)