Rumour

i am my boyfriend's Boss

He had a phone call from daesung, what was he told him, he looks so worried.

Me : "what happen babe, you looks so worried, what did daesung told you about?"

Top : "I don't know for sure, but he told me there's a news about you and people kept talking about, I'm opening the email he sent me lately" I said while opening the email "nah there is,its already open....what?!! Omoo...This is you and seulong?" Then jinu hyung take over the notebook and read the articles.

Jh : "wow they took your photos and him in a restaurant, they said you were seulong's mystery girl and are you probably his girlfriend?" He continued read the news.

I was shocked,why it became a headlines.I turn around see him, he looks a surprised too, and its a lil bit awkward between me and him

Jh : "omo...his fans really mad and jealousy of you J, you should be careful next" I noded "omoo...they're already know who you are J, its written 'YG director dating with an idol, 2am seulong' "

Me : "what? Why it would be like that? We just had a lunch, the news is too much" I shake my head and get lil mad..

Top : "are you okay babe?" He hold my hands and see me through my eyes

Me : "yeah, I just can't imagine it would be big like this. How about you?mianhae babe,I didn't know it would be like this" I said softly hold his hands too.

Top : "ne, its ok, I did know that, unfortunately I couldn't come with you at that time" he said trying to be cool

Me : "gomawo baby" I linger my hand at his hand, he hold my hand tight and see me through my eyes and nodded signify that everything is going allright.

Jh : "so what was happened J?" He confused

Me : "he is my childhood friend, and we had a lunch, cos we hadn't met for more 3 years, that's all, seunghyun knew it,bcos his fully sched he couldn't came with us"

Jh : "ooo..I see" then he continue reading "There must be a lot of media searching you by now at our building."

Top : "hey, babe there some netizen praised your beauty and your fashion style.

Me : "now you have to proud of me of it" I giggled

Top : "yeah, sure. Hey babe this is a funny comment from his fans. 'did she wanna recruited oppa, sajangnim eonnie please don't take him from 2am ' "he giggled and we are too. I don't wanna take that seriously, since him too.Then my phone rang, it was unc hyun

Me : "yoboseyo unc" I greeted him

Yg : "hey J, did you red the news?what was happen? There's a lot of media asking us and we can tell them because we don't know. Are you okay J" he sound worried

Me : "its okay unc, we were just had an ordinary lunch, we just talk, just that, you know how was it"

Yg : "yeah, I tought like that too, so do you wanna make a statement or not?"

Me :"just tell them the truth. And I will call seulong oppa too later. Mianhae unc, I didn't thought it would be like this"

Yg : "its okay J, its common in our world. What are you doing by now?"

Me : "we having a lunch now"

Yg : "don't worry about it J, just concentration with our plan and have fun. But you two have two be careful too if you still don't want published your relationship"

Me : "ok unc, I know it. Gomawo unc" I smile

Yg : "ok. I hang up the phone"

After that we continued our lunch and we decided back to hotel,beside we have a prty tonight.

As we arrive at our room, he sit on the couch watching tv.

Me : "hey babe,you really ok about the news?" I sit at his lap and linger my hands at his neck

Top : "aigoo...my baby is getting heavy now" he smile and linger his hand at my waist " its ok yeobo" he smile

Me : "really? Didn't got jealousy at all?"

Top : "eh?..of course I'am...your my girl and I saw a picture of you with the other guy, even I know it, but I still a normal guy"

Me : "aigoo...mianhae baby...I didn't mean too" I pouted

Top : "its ok yeobo, beside I love you and I trust you. Its enough for me if you said no." He smile convinced me that it is true

Me : "gomawo yeobo,I know its hard for you, I'm so gratefull to have you" I hug him.