Surprise to be and the shocked surprise

i am my boyfriend's Boss

Top POV

As I finish my shower, I got a text message in my phone, it was from her. Ah, she met up with seulong again, hopefully it would be safer this time than last time their met up. I have to trust her, even I'm so worried of her to death. Hopefully she would be fine. And I prepared my self to go to YG building. We have a recording schedule now.

As I arrive to YG building, I go straight to recording room, the others member already there, teddy hyung and kush hyung there too. And not so long after YG sajangnim come, we greet him and talk and joke around a bit before we start our recording, its for our comeback album so we excited this time.

Yg : "by the way Tabi-ah, what your plan with J birthday, it next friday."

Top : "ah, yes I have, I'm planning to take her to Jeju for vacation, she was too busy lately."

Yg : "hmmm, that sounds good, so I will move the party to jeju by the way."

Top : "eh, what do you mean sajangnim?"

Teddy : "it means sorry Top,we will disturb your vacation with J." He laugh and make all laugh too cause my confused expression

Yg : "hehe...I'm planning to make a surprise party for her bday, so if you take her to Jeju for her bday, so it means I will move the party to Jeju too, and it means I need to brought them all to there too" he smile, he statement make all happy. " I won't let you have a secret vacation just two of you" he smirk at me which made all burst to laugh.

Top : "ah...its okay, it will be nicer " I smile awkwardly.

Yg : "you already get the place?"

Top : "yeah, it ___ resort"

Yg : "hmmm, nice choice Top, their club is great, I will tell my assistant to book the club and some rooms for us, maybe this is will be YG Family vacation"

Sr : "yeay...you rocks sajangnim " they looks so happy and I just stood in silence, damn my plan just have vacation for me and her is totally failed.

Yg : "ok TOP, its all up to you now, make sure she don't know about my planning and our trip to there. Ok?"

Top : "ne, sajangnim."

 

Jinni POV

Me : "what do you mean oppa?" I ask him curiously

Sl : "do you remembered the rumour about us?when we were had lunch together?" I nodded " I was the man behind that" he down his head.

Me : "what? What do you mean? I still don't get it" I said a lil bit shock.

Sl : "hmm, I paid a man to captured our picture while we were lunch, and told him to sent the pictures to media, and even after our statement,the rumour didn't gone yet, I was the one paid a man to kept the rumour still there, and when we were in Jeju, I was the one told the media you were there and told my man to kept asking that rumour, so the other media would asked about it too, and the last I was the one told one media that you had a party with your artist and crew,so they would know about your relationship too."

Me : "what?! Oppa, why did you do that?what for?" I'm very shock heard about it, I just don't think that he would do that.

Sl : "to broke your relationship with him, with the rumour about you and me, and to make his fans hate you so you both have to separeated like it or not"

Me : "what?! Why did you want me broke with him?"

Sl : "because I love you J, I love you since we met for the first time, even you go to LA, I was waiting for you patiently, I always love you, but when you comeback from LA you have him, I don't like it, I don't want you taken from my side, so I did that stupid thing" he low his head "mianhae Jinni-ah, even I don't deserve it" I just stood in silence, confused why it would be like this, I never imagine this could happen to me. I look at his face, the face that I always like, the face that I recognize as my best friend and brother, and now he do this to me. I just don't know what I must to do, I hate him, but at the same time I can't cos he is my friend.

Me : "why did you told me now?" I said in my serious tone, without looking his face, I just don't want to.

Sl : " I realize I still can't get your heart, and realize that you loves him a lot, there isn't a chance for me. And I realize the more I did that, the more I hurt you eventough I don't wanna hurt you. I'm sorry cos being so selfish"

We still kept in a silence, and I suddenly stand up and decided to go home.

Sl : where will you going?are you mad at me?won't you forgive me?"

Me : "I don't know oppa, I think its better for me to go home, there's a lot I need to think about, annyong" I bow to him and go leave him alone.

Seulong POV

She's gone leave me here alone, she looks so shocked and sad, maybe she mad at me and dissappointed at me, she must hate me a lot, but its ok, this is my risk to did all of it and tell her the truth, at least I already told her and I'm lil revealed. Now I have to stop all the news about her and make it gone forever. "Mianhae Jinni-ah,,mianhae "

TOP POV

She must be at home right now,since not go to work today. I unlock the door and open it,eh why still dark in here, is she not home yet, but her home slipper not in here, maybe she's in her office room now, I walk to her office room but she wasn't there, I'm starting worried about her "yeobo-ah, where are you?" I calling her name loudly, I'm searching all over her apartement, but she wasn't there, when I wanna call her, I see a shadow at her balcony, what is she doing out there. "yeobo-ya, what are you doing out here, you'll gonna get a cold." I said hold her shoulder, but she still stood in a silence, I move facing her, she low her face so I can't see her face clearly, I lift up her face and see her tears are fallin. "What happen babe?why do you cry?" I said worried and hug him and she burst to crying out loud.

Jinni POV

I just stay , sit in my balcony since I got home after had lunch with seulong oppa. I just sit and kept in my silence, do nothing. I'm very confused about what was happen, he's my best friend and brother to me but how dare he did this to me? Hurt me this much.. I felt like betrayed...I wanna hate him so much, but at the same time I can't, I'm too loved him as my friend...I feel so sad. Then I heard someon come, I know it was seunghyun cos he's the only one know my security code, I'm freeze I felt like I can't move my foot, even I seems can't answered his call. I just stood in silence, until he comes approach me, cup my face gently, all I can do is cry and going to crying out loud when he hugs me.

Top : "its allright babe, its ok, just cry, crying as loud as you can, I will be here with you." He said calming me while hug and caresing my hair. I felt more comfort now, his hugs really means a lot for me. the place that can reduce all my emotions.

As im done with crying, he carry me to the living room and give me water.

Top : "is it better now?" I nodded and smile awkwardly. "Can you tell me what was going on now?" I sigh and tell him everything.

Me : " I'm confused babe, I don't know what am I to do, It will be great if I can hate him forever, but I can't"

Top : "then don't hate him" he said with his seriously tone

Me : "how?how seunghyun-ah" I said looking at his face "I'm hurt right now"

Top : "forgive him"

Me : "what, is that simple?" I surprise with his answer

Top : "just forgive him, its good finally he confessed to you, at least he honest to you, and wanna stop it, right?, tjust forgive him, then you wouldn't feel hurt anymore. Trust me, I know that will took a time." He said with his pure eyes, make me can trust all the things he said

Me : "alright, I will try" I burst my face on his chest "gomawo, you make me better now"

Top : "just have some rest now, you have morning flight tomorrow, I will accompany you go to airport tomorrow"

Me : "ne" I nodded and he lift up my body carring me to my room.