Finally..the Day

i am my boyfriend's Boss

So here we are now at my Amy's coffee shop. We choose amy coffee shop as our wedding ceremonial place because it had memorial where we met for the first time, and because we don't want attract a lot of people attention so we make this place as close as possible. Just our family and dear friend who come, yes of course all the YG family come.

Before the day after we talk with Unc hyun, we held a press confrence to told them about this happy news, and we'd got a lot of love from fans and public, but of course there are some people who's not. We told them a date and where, but we didn't tell about the place and promised to them to upload our happy moment after it.

TOP POV

Now I'm really nervous, I'm standing at the altar waiting for her come. I'm really afraid if she changes her mind and runaway and other bad things.

GD : "relax hyung, she won't runaway from you we already check all the doors is locked" he said smirk poke my shoulder follow by the other. My boys are my best man, and hopefully they really did their job good.

After 5 minute waiting, finally the music is on and I see her standing there with Yang sajangnim. She is so damn beautiful, I'm so lucky finally can have her.

She walking closer to me and then yang sajangnim. Handing her to me.

YG : "if you dare hurt her just once, I will directly come to you and do something you will regret for the rest of your life." He said grin to me.

J : "aigoo...unc!" She glare to him. Then I hold her hands tight and she smile to me."don't worry I won't runaway." She whisper try to comforting me.

Then we said a vow that lead by the priest , and voila, we officially as a husband and wife now.

J Pov

I'm so extremely happy today, cause finally I'm officially not alone and have my own family now. I'll promise to my self I will keep this family with all my life. And of course now we're surrounding by all the people we love and care.

After the ceremony we directly go to the hotel to pack our bag to go to our honey moon to Bora-Bora island.

A year after our married, Seunghyun decided to join the military with his group member and I resigning from YGE and go to LA to take my Doctoral degree while learning to building my own company with Seunghyun, we will build an agency/entertainment company when he out from military service. and We decide to pending having a child cause he don't want me take care of the child by myself when he in the military service.

( Three years later )

Since Bigbang has no many activities. Each member have their own activities.

GD still be a produser at YG and produce some of idol group.

Taeyang still run his solo career and she have girlfriend for 2years relationship.

Daesung be a vocal trainer in YG and open be lead MC in some Variety Show

Seungri be a CEO of his academy and has branches in some country in asia.

And my belove TOP and me, we build our own company, his the CEO and producer, me as the Bisnis director. And we already have a cute baby girls.

____***____

I'm sorry for late update and bad ending, thanks to read my story. Read also my other story. gomawoooo..:)