interview

i am my boyfriend's Boss
Its almost a year since I decided to take him as my boyfriend and next month is our anniversary. our relationship is getting stronger now. We'd been through all the sadness and happiness together, and he already introduced me to his family, they really the warm family, I felt happy to have a family again, I also close with her sister, since we had same love with fashion.

Today I have an interview with elle magz for their woman edition magz to be one of the inspirational woman in korea. It is so wow, I never imagine I will be on the magz.

Int : "annyeonghasemnikka Park Jinni Sajangnim"

Me : "annyonghasemnikka ms ___, please just call me J" I smile

Int : "wah, you are so down to earth person, we really made a true decision to counted you in one of our inspirational woman, and you really pretty as people said, its a pleased to have time talk to you"

Me : "ah, gamsahamnida, I'm so thankful you counted me on it, this is my honored"

Int : "you really attract us for counted you on as one of the inspirational woman, had position as the youngest chief director in YGE, active in the social foundation and known as one of the fashionista,you're style is so gorgeus and then I heard you are the one behind the succesfully of YG Family world tour concert. Isn't true?

Me : "wow, you really know all my activites, this is why I always admire the journalist" I smile

Int : "gamsahamnida,so how can you shared your busy time with that's activities?aren't you tired?"

Me : "tired, yeah I can't said there aren't made me tired at all, but I love all that activity, I love work,I love fashion and I do really care about humanity especially child and woman, and thankfully my company also supported me on this , I enjoyed all of that activites, that made me didn't felt the tiredness, beside the timing is different with one to another, so I can enjoyed walked on it"

Int : "wah, so how about your successful of the YG Family world tour, how you made it?"

Me : "actually that was YG team successful it self, I can't make it without our crew and our artist, so this our successfully, not mine, I just endure my duty."

Int : "wow, they must be proud to have as their chief director."

Me : "anni, I m the one who proud and thankful to had a work with them, they were the awesome people with all their creativity and work ethos, gamsahamnida chingu "

Int : "wuah...its so lucky being them. By the way there were some rumour about you in the past time, may I ask about it?"

Me : "can I said no?"I see she smile with confused expression "hmm...see your expression like that,I don't think so" I throw a joke and smile

Int : "aahh..you really a funny one, ok, first about your position as director in YG, many people thought it was just a nepotism because you are Yang sajangnim niece and you are still young if I'm not wrong you were 23 at that time, how can you said about it?"

Me : "yeah, I knew it, at first I was tought that waytoo, and actually he was my parents best friend so I regarded him as my own uncle, he gave me that position bcos he said he knowed me personally,trusted me and believed I could did that looked out at my past work experienced when I was studied in LA, at first I refused it because my age and he kept convinced me and insisted me to."

Int : "yeah you must be confused at that time, cos someone can have that position if she is a daughter of the CEO, or have at least 15% stocks on it"

me : "yeah you right, but then he reminded me that I had some of stocks on it,my parents left it for me and he kept insisted. I couldn't said no cos all his reason was reasonable actually, so I took it and considered it as a challenge to proved him that I could do it because he trusted me a lot."

Int : "wow...yeah, you really succesfully proved to the world. Can I know how much is it?" She said giggled

Me : "sorry I cant, its not about what I got now, but how the process was,and I was really enjoyed it"

Int : Jinni-ssi, may I ask about your personal life?"

Me : "hmmmmI will answer as best I can do."

Int : "of course you can " she giggled "there was a rumour about you and 2am I'm seulong, I still wondering for now, cos you were look good together, handsome and pretty"

Me : "haha, anni, we are just friend, he likes my brother to me, he was my childhood friends."

Int : "so you're still single right now?"

Me : "hmmm....actually not, I had a boyfriend now"

Int : "really? He must be a handsome and lucky to have you. Sorry for all the single man out there, she was taken." She said jokingly we burst to laugh. " Yeah, I'm serious, there must be a lot of guy who had broken heart because of your statement, did you know you were in big ten of 50 beautiful girl in korea?"

Me : "really?!, I hasn't read it yet, but I will search it after this " I smile

Int : "did you really that busy?" She laughed. "So who is that lucky guy?is she a bussinessman too?"

Me : "anni, hmmm.... He is an artist" I said shyly

Int : "he is an idol?he must be so handsome" She surprised

Me : "hmmm...he was, but I didn't knew he was at first we met."

Int : "wow, you really will broke his fan girl too" she jokingly "may I know who is he?"

Me : "hmmm....maybe not for now. We still unready yet"

Int : "hmmm...okay..I will wait for that...there must be a lot of people curiously about it"

Me : "mianhae " I bow

Int : "haha...ok jinni-ssi,thank you for your time, I'm so happy interviewing you"

Me : "ah, its all done?" I make a confused expression then sigh.

Int : "ahahahah, you are so funny." We burst to laugh. "Hey J, so who's the man?we off air now." She ask curiously

Me : "hahahah...eonnie, you really wanted to know about badly." I laugh

Int : "aigoo....come on J, we already know for 3 months, isn't enough?" She said with funny expression

Me : "hahahaha...still same answered" I insist not told her

Int : "aisshh...really a stubborn one" she laugh "hey J, did you know what the titled will give it to you?"

Me : "what?"

Int : "a young, beauty and success"

Me : "woaaa...that's too much eonnie."

Int : "anni, its match for you."

Me : "ahahah, gomawo, by the way, can I go now? I still have one more meeting at the office"

Int : "aigooo...that's why tiffany called you Ms. Always busy. Ara. Ka"

Me : "gomawo eonnie, bye." I left her and go to YG building.u