Coffee shop

i am my boyfriend's Boss

Chapter 1

Like the other morning,every 7am I had to go to my friends coffee shop amy,since last six month ago I started helped her cos I wanna learn how to making coffee, how that delicious coffee were made and since I'm lil expert on it ( am I already said that I'm the smart one :) ) i wish someday i could have a coffee shop too.

Me : "Annyonghaseyo amy!! Annyeonghasemnikka uncle jake!! Annyonghaseyo matt!!” loudly greeting them with my brightest smile ever.

Matt : "What the!! What was language was that? Was that pluto?" confused

Me : "hey!! That was my lovely country "korea" language, it named "hangul" explained him.

Unc. Jake : “ "Hey, what was happen to you J?why you suddenly greeting us like that?"

Me : "Uuhh I think suddenly I had the homesick things unc"

Amy : "Alright..alright...here your apron.help me prepare the coffee" throwing me the apron

Me : "ne!!" I bow and smiling again

Matt : "hah..she start again" matt murmured.

This is the busy morning like always many working people had their coffee before they started to work. Cafein addicted i guess  And now already 10 am and its getting quite. Then one customer came

Amy : " hey J, would you help that customer? I'm getting busy here"

Me : "ok!" Then I go to the service area "hello!morning sir! What can I do for you?" I ask with smile. Hmm this man a lil strange, why is he staring at me

Me : “ sir?” i asked

Stranger : " oh yeah...A cup coffee latte and slice of brownies please" he said with a strange accent

Me : "hmm..alright 25 buck sir"

Stranger : "here"

Me : "thankyou sir, I will carry your order to your seat in 5 minute"

then he go to the seat back near the window. Hmmm, his accent sounds familiar for me

Before on TOP POV

Me : “oh !!!damned!!yah!!..what a people!!..how brave do this to me!!..” i yelled when i read a note, then dialled jiyoung number,

Me :“ YAH!! Why did you leave me here alone y'all b*****d" I yelled angrily to him

GD : "sorry hyung..so sorry..we already told you to wake up early cos it as a first flight, why aren't you catch up us here now?" Jiyoung explained

Me : "AISHHHH" I yelled "ara..ara..then when will you home?" I asked again but calmly this time

GD : "I don't know, maybe tomorrow cos youngbae's aunt forces us to stay here for one night, but we will try to home tonight, is it okay hyung?" Jiyong try to calmed me.

Me : "Alright then I will figure it out what will I do in here ALONE, if I' getting bored I will fly to there" I said giving up of madness.

GD : "Ok bye then hyung,careful,cal me if u need somethin"

Me : " will u straight to here if I sad I need you now?"

GD : "No...heheheh" jiyong said with laugh

Me : "I knew it.ok bye " I smirk then turn off the phone.

Aishh...what will I do by now..alone in the middle of nowhere. We actually had a week in LA for shoot our lattest MVn and we had 2day breaks before we back to korea and we were planned to go to youngbae aunty's in florida, then as you know they left me bcos I won't awake when they waked me up. Hmm I think I shoud take a bath now then we'll think later.

After having a breakfast in hotel restaurant then I decided to have a walk near the hotel, then I found a coffee shop seems a cozy place to hang for a moment. Then I welcomed by a cheerfully girl I think she is a waitress.

Waitress : "What can I do for you sir?" She asked me with her bright smile. actually I think too bad for her just being a waitres she have a shiny brown hair, a cute hazel eyes, a plump lips, nice small and model average height and she is looks like a bit asian I think Oh what a smile, so nice and so warm makes her so adorable.

Waitress : " Sir? " She asked destroy my fantasy

Me : " oh yeah..a cup of coffee latte an slice of brownie please" I ordered. After paid the order I go find a seat and take the sofa back near the window.