the introduction

i am my boyfriend's Boss

Chapter 3

Jin ni POV

Hmmm, he's looking so familiar for me..his eyes and that face shape...ahhh..I think he is an asian man..korean for sure..oh my I think I already find a way how to treat my homesick things now...huaaa..what a day..it must be a good day..I smiliing w my self. Then after I prepare the coffee and brownie I carry the order to him

me  : " here you'r order sir, enjoy" I said smiling

Top  :"thanks" he answer cool.

Hmm he is so cool, those eyebrows and jaw line is so strong, those eyes so straight like an eagle eye, those nose and thin lips so perfect..and his pale skin....yap he must be an asian guy..korean for sure..he must be.

TOP : "Sorry miss?"He ask interrupt my fantasy.

Me  : "Ne?" I answered surprised.."Eh..may I ask you something sir?if u don't mind?"

TOP  : "Yes please" he answer wonderin.

Hmm he seems a nice guy, so polite.

Me  : " Hmm are you from asian?korean?" I ask w a lil afraid if I'm wrong.

TOP  : "Yes,I'm korean"

Me  : "HUAAA....OMO!! How lucky I am!" I said happily half screamin I guess, then I saw him so shock of me.kekekek.. "I'm park jin ni by the way,in here they call me J, you can call me whatever you like, Jinni or J...ooohh I'm so happy to se you......" I said happily and longing my hand for a hand shake then stop figure it out who is his name

TOP  : "I'm choi seunghyun " he answered and take my hand with his lil smile,eh he so handsome.

Me  : "May I sit in here?"

TOP  : "Are you okay w your boss?"

Me  : "Ah its okay, my shift is over, and she's not my boss, she's my friend Amy, I just help her while learn how to make a coffee" I explained to him

TOP POV

Whoaaa...what the heck with this girl..is she the fan girls?she is so talkative,ask me a lot without break anyway..her lung must be big.(Kekekek)

J  :"ah mian..I'm so excited can meet someone from Korea, I actually got homesick syndrome..really miss home.." She explain what was really happen with her. "This is my 5th years in here, I'm a student btw but in next two month I will finish my study here".

Me  : "What are you studying by the way?"I ask her just for formality I guess ,yeah maybe its good for me make a friend with her since she is a nice girl and she really can make me comfortable even this is our first met.

J  : "Oh I take my master degree in fashion bussiness..ah enough about me..what about you?what r u doing here?vacation?alone?" She asked

Me  : "ani..I'm here for work actually with some of my friend and today is our day off the tomorrow night we will off to korea"

J  : "so where is your friend?"

Me  : "Kind a fool stories...they left me alone in our hotel this morning" and I drink my coffee.

J  ; "Mwo???why?"She ask me curiously, but why she looks more adorale when she looks curious not kinda in a stupid way,she looks so bright then.

Me  : "I wasn't awake when they waked me up, I'm not a morning person" I rub my back hear and grin.

J   : "Wahahahaha...soo you are not doing anything today?" She laughed at me,

her laugh are very adorable and warm I feel more comfort with her. Mwo?what happen with me, I'm not like I used to be, it so rare for me could feel comfort with girl, and this park jinni seems an exception for me.

Me  : "Ani..I still figure it out what I am about to do"

J  ; "ara..then come with me, I will be your guide tour for free, since I'm being friendly today and wanna treat off my homesick syndrome" she said while take my hand.

Me  : "Mwo? You're not scared of me, I'm a stranger" I said surprisely.

J  : "Ani, you're not look like a stranger to me, you are my friend from korea and since you are act nicely then why I should scared of you?" She said while put her apron off and smiling at me.

Gah,she smile again,maybe the next smile she will got me heart attack

Me  : "ara" I said following her and blush a lill bit, I hope she's not look at me at this time.

J  : "Amy, I'm leaving bye!!" She yelled while we off to the shop door.