another confession will be

i am my boyfriend's Boss

Finally they succed made me sang a lil part in their song, they kept asked me to do it, buy me a lunch, ice cream, flower even they used unc hyun to convinced me, and specially bcos everyday senghyun always asked me with his aegyo and his puppy eyes, yeah it was so rare see him in aegyo things and it as so cute, made me couldn't said no to him. And we already made a deal that I didn't have to performed for my part.

Today I packed my clothes for my trip to New York, meet my friend Snoop Dog, as you know he invited us to his bday party next month, and we will talk about it later. My phone is ringing and it from Seunghyun.

Me : "helo baby, already awake" I see my watch its already 10pm.

Top : "yeah, I just wake up, I have schedule next." He said with his rough voice, it means he really just wake up.

Me : "ahh...I'm packing my clothes now"

Top : "ah, you're leaving tomorrow, yeobo-ya what time you leaving ?"

Me : "10 am babe"

Top : "mianhe, I can't carry you to airport."

Me : "ah,its ok babe, I already ask the driver to carry me."

Top : "ah, ok, I wanna take a shower first, manager hyung will be here in an hour."

Me : "ok. See you babe." he hang up the phone.

When I put my phone at the table,my phone is ring again, another phone call?but I don't know this number.

Me : "yoboseyo."

Sl : "yoboseyo, jinni-ah, this is seulong oppa."

Me : "ah, oppa, do you change your number?"

Sl : "ah, ne. Jinni-ah, can we meet up today?" He said with his serious tone

Me : "ah, when will it be?"

Sl : "at lunch will be great."

Me "hmm, ok, what happen oppa? You sounds too serious?" I asked worried

Sl : "ah, anni, just something I wanna talk with you."

Me : "oh, ne. Ok, see you at lunch time."

Sl : "ok, I will text you the place, see you J" he hang up the phone.

After received his text, I go take a shower and prepared my self to go. I wear a casual outfit, a short jeans and blue plaid shirt and a pink canvass shoes, I wear a shades and pedora hat, hopefully people not recognize me. I go call a cab and gve him the address, but before I text seunghyun that I will have lunch with seulong oppa and told him not too worry cos I'll be more carefull this time.

It doesn't take a much time to get there, I walk entered the restaurant and go to the VIP room as the waitress directed me to.

Sl : "hi J, how are you?" He greet me and smile as I enter the room.

J : "wow, oppa, VIP room, its so sudden" I chuckles and smile to him " ah, I'm fine." As I sit in front of him. "So what's up oppa? You sounds so serious lately on the phone?"

Sl : "ah, anniyo I just wanna talk with you" he smile awkwardly.

J : "what's up, just talk."

Sl : "maybe we have a lunch first, I'm starving."

J : "ah, actually me too" I giggled. Then we order the food and chit chat while we eat. After we done with our food.

Me : "so...oppa, what's up? I'm getting curious by now" I'm giggled

Sl : "ah...ottoke, where will I started" he smile and suddenly change his face to the serious one "hmmmm, before I tell you, I wanna say I'm sorry J, I already made all the chaos."

Me : "what do you said?what chaos?and what did you made?" I said curiously and worry at the same time.

___***___***___ What would it be readers?.... Kekekek, why I'm being such a misterious one? Kekekeke.... Please drop a comment readers? Please tell me .... I need it :) Gomawo chingu :)