new place

i am my boyfriend's Boss
Today I go to my new apartement with my aunt eun joo.

Me : "omoo, its really beautiful aunty, you really know what I like"

EJ : "of course, baby.you not really like the big one isn'it?"

Me : "yeah" I hug her It was a simple and cute apartement have two rooms,one bathroom,small and complete kitchen,a living room with han river view.

EJ : "it was your unc want you stay at our building, but I bet you don't want it, so I found this near our neighbour so you can visited us easily.actually the owner of this building is my friend"

Me :"oh really thank you aunt..I owe you much"

EJ : "you have to pay with visited me often"she smile, I nodded "so you take it?"

Me : "of course" then my phone ring.

Me : "excuse aunt, I will take the phone"

EJ : "yes, I will finish this with my friend, stay here" I nodded

Me : "babyyy..." I answer excitedly

TOP : "hey you seems so happy, what's up?"

Me : "I got the apartement,my aunty found it one for me, not too far with my office later, it is so beautiful babe, you should come"

TOP : "really? Sorry babe, I can't go to there now, I still have some sched. So when will you move out?"

Me : "ah, its ok. Maybe tomorrow"

TOP : "so I could help you tomorrow?"

Me : "its ok babe, I will go to shop for home appliance tomorrow, and since we not publish ours so I think you shouldn't have to accompany me"

Top : "but I want to babe"

Me : " seunghyun-ah...I don't want you got some trouble bcos of me, its just temporary remember?sooner or later we have to publish"

Top : "arasso, then tomorrow i will help you moving your things and unpacked your things your friends sent it today"

Me : "oh, its already come?ok.baby I hang the phone yup, my aunt already here. I call you later, love you" I off the phone

EJ : "your boyfriend J?" I nodded and smile

Ej : "aahh that man you told unc?? So when will you introduce him to us?"

Me : "I'll tell you, he kind a busy man"

EJ : "hmmm, I see.so, let's go shopping, I already fnish everything"

Me : "but you have to go your friend place isn't it?

EJ : "no, they canceled, its okay then I can go with you"

Me : "awesome...let's go aunt"

Then we go to mall have a shop.I really happy have a time shopping with my aunt, she's my fave aunt, even I'm not her direct niec, but she always good to me, we're more like a bestfriend.

me : "gomawo aunt I really miss this moment, too bad hyura not here with us it mus be awesome"

EJ : "yeah, I miss her too, she's get a job as .designer now, I forgot the name"

me: "really? I'm happy for her"

EJ : "J, I want to buy something in there,you cand look round here, found something you like"

me : "okay aunt"

the she left I look around the store looking something I want to buy to my apartement. Then I felt someone poke me on my shoulder.

___***___

jeng jeng jeng..who could it be? Keep left your comment for me I will very happy