Jeju..

i am my boyfriend's Boss

Jinni POV

I wake up at 6 am this morning, like I used to be, I look at my side, and I remember what was happen last night I smile widely, I cup his face and kiss him. I stand up and wear his shirt, even its too big for me but I like to wear it. I won't wake him up cos he won't, so I decide to make a breakfast and have a joging at treadmil for 15 minutes. After I sweaty enough , I rest for a moment while reading my email, and not so long after I take a shower,as I come out from the bathroom suddenly I heard a phone ring, it was his phone and I answered it ( I still wear my bathrobe)

His manager : "yah Tabi-ah! Wake up! You have to packed now, remember we have to go to jeju today!" His manager yelled

Me : "yoboseyo hyung, this is Jinni, he still sleeping now"

M : "aah, Jinni-ssi, mianhae, I thought it was Tabi."He sounds sorry

Me : "its okay hyung, did he have sched today? Aisshh...he said he didn't have one. So when will you leave?"

M : "aissh that brat, we take off at 3pm, but he must be here at 1pm, would you told him J?"

Me : "ah, of course hyung, he will be at there at 1, even less than"

M : "okay J, I trust you." He hang up the phone. Then I go to his room to waken him up.

Me : "Yah Tabi-ah!!! Wake up!!! I shake his shoulder

Top : "hmmmmm."

Me : "yah!! Wake up!!!" I yelled at his ears

Top : "yah!!!" He mad and sit "what was happen to you Park Jinni?" He pouted

Me :" aisshh....you such a lil liar! You said you don't have sched today right?" He nooded " Your manager called, he said you have to go to jeju today"

Top : "omoo....I forgot" he stand up and packed up rush, when he finished he come to me. "Yeobo-ya...mianhae, I was really forgot about it...would you forgive me?" He said with his puppy eyes, wich I can't resisted I feel wanna pinch his cheek cos he so adorable, but I act cool.

Me : "really forgot about it?" He nodded, and I know he was telling the truth. "Okay, I forgive you, I just don't like you lied to me"

Top : "I promise I won't tell you a lie, except the white lie" he smile

Me : "aiisshhh....not both of them" I chuckled.

Top : "so you come with me rite? Please yeobo...since you its weekend and you don't have things to do..rite?pleeaaassseee..." Again he make his puppy eyes expression

Me : "aigoooo...why my boyfriend is such a cute one....make me can't rejected" I pinch his cheek.

Top : "so you go with me?" I nodded "yeah...it will gonna be awesome...maybe we can continued our pre honeymoon there." He smirk and close his face to me

Me : "aigoooo....using me huh?! There...take a shower first, you must to hurry, we have to drop on my place before we go to yge" I said stand up, then he catch my wrist and pull me to him

Top : "why don't we do it together?" He plays with my bathrobe collar.

Me : "sorry mr. Choi, I already had it and don't wanna had it once again" I pinch his nose and stand up go to the closet room.

Top : "aigooo...ara...then we will have it at jeju right...you owe me" he smirk

Me : "seunghyun-ah...hurry!!!" I yelled and he rushed go to the bathroom laughing.

After we done with breakfast we leave his house and go to my apartement to change my clothes and take my things.

Me : "okay babe, I'm ready, let's go, I already called soo eun eonnie to bought me the ticket" I came out from my room. I wear grey skinny jeans, black oversized sweater, black shade,grey beannie,my purple longchamp boots and my fave purple longchamp bag.

Top : "wow..!! In an undercover babe?" He chuckled

Me : "yep, I don't wanna attract people attention cos I'm going with you."

Top : "my smart girl" he pinch my nose " we are in the same flight right?"

Me : "yes, come on bingu, we're gonna be late" I walk to the door

Top : "ara..." He walk approaches me and linger his hand on waist.

Me : "behave" I let off his hand Top : "aigooo..." He smile Then we off to YG building.

Top POV

We already arrived at YG building and we meet with the others at gathering room. We are going to jeju islands today for a show wich dedicated to promote Jeju islands, there will be a lot of other artist too. And I'm very enthusiasm this time because she wanna go with us for show for the first time, beside we will have a short vacation at there too with all the members.

Me : "hello people!!!" I said cheerfuly as I entered the room with holding her hands

My Manager : "eh...Jinni-ssi, you come with us?" He bow to her

J : "is it ok if I come with them?"

M : "ah..its okay, it will be fun"

Me : "I told you babe," I linger my had to her waist made her close to me.

Manager : "but, it would be better if you and J don't get too closer, it will be attract people attention."

J : "yeah, I tought it that way too" made him pouted and I smile. Then the others come

Gd : "hey, tabi-ah...what happen today...you come early.." He teasing me..."Oh, hei J, no wonder he could come early." He wink at J

Me : "aisshhh..." They all laugh.

Sr : "J noona...are you come with us ?" She nodded "yeay...it would be fun" he yelled and walk forward to her act wanna hug her.

Me : "aigooo..this brat, didn't seen me here?" I'm boarding up him

Sr : "omo..hyung, you there?" He smile then turn around murmured.

Yb : "hi J noona, you look awesome in an undercover by the way?" He teasing her because she still wearing her beannie, her shades, and her scarf.

J : "ah...yongbae-ah...I really don't wanna get people attention there" she remove her shades and her scarf

__Manager : "this is your schedule at there guys, please learn it" he distributing the paper.

J : "wow, a lot of performance from other group too..omo..SNSD and 2am will have performance at there too?" He ask our manager and he nodded. "Great, so I could meet miyoung and seulong oppa." Then he look at me " I will introduce you with them babe,won't you?" She ask with her gorgeous smile.

Me : "aigoo...that smile, how can't I resist it" and she smile happily.

Yb : "hmm, mi young?who is she?what her relation with SNSD?"

J : "ahh, I forgot, she is one of the member, her stage name is Tiffany, she is my childhood bestfriend same as seulong oppa." She explained to them.

Sr & Ds : "what, you were her friend? Noona, could you introduce us to them?"

J : "aigoo...panda, so you don't admired me again?" She chuckles "but unfortunately I don't know the whole member, I just know Tiff." She smile and make them sigh.

__ Manager : "come on guys, we're going now" Then all of us go to the airport riding company van,

Jinni POV

as we arrive at the airport the guys go to the boarding room first then I followed them with the crew, and thankfully they don't recognized me.

After a couple hours flight, we go straight to the hotel room to have some rest, but not for the member they still have a rehearsal before tomorrow show. I got shared a room with him, I refuse it at first but they don't mind with it and he is the only one who insist me,, hmm the spoilest big baby.

Me : "sorry baby, I can't accompany you now, I have to check my email now"

Top : "what?! You still work in weekend? Come on babe just chill a bit"

Me : "anni, just reply soo eun eonnie email. That's it"

Top : "ok, then have a rest ok, I'll see you then" he kiss me light "bye babe" then he go to the place the show will held, and I go to our room.