Surprised part II

i am my boyfriend's Boss

Top POV

Its almost 7pm, and I already here for fiften minutes ago, I just can't wait to see her in that dress, not so long after, I see her come entering the room with her gorgeous smile, as I tought before, the dress really perfect on her.
Me : "happy birthday my lady" I walk close to her and kiss her lips light.
J : "gomawo baby. " I please her to sit down and I sit in front of her.
J : "baby, how could you got this dress, it so difficult for non Vip member to got it?
Me : "ah, thanks to your cousins Hyura-ssi, she knew well the manager, so I could bought it for you."
J : "aigoo... Thank you very much baby, I love it so much, and I will call her later to said thanks."
Me : "glad you like it, come let's eat, I'm starving"

Jinni Pov

We had done with our dinner, and now we enjoying a champagne.
Me : "gomawo jagiya, I almost forgot what it feel celebrate my birthday, I never had one in last 5 years.
Top : "mwo?? It couldn't be"
Me : "yeah, last year I spent it with my college deadline, two years ago I spent it with sleeping, exhausted cos my hectic work, three years ago I spent it with crying all night long cos my ex dumped me with another girl, four years ago I forgot it cos my hectic college homework, and my first yer in LA, I blew the candle by myself and received a camera from unc hyun, phatetic isn't it?" I chuckle
Top : "forget about past, now you have me." He said while holding my both hands tight and looking straight to my eyes. I see his sincerity. "Ok then, ready for the next?"
Me : "what there is another?hmmm...ok, I'm ready." I smile
Top : "ok, now I have to cover your eyes with this, never tried to sneaking ok Mrs. Choi?" He pouted.
Me : "aigooo...am I need to?...ok araseo" I close my eyes and he cover my eyes with a piece of cloth and he guide me to walk.

 

First he guide me to his car and we ride it, not so long after we arrive at one place, I can't hear anything cos its so quite, and we enter one room, cos he open the door, and he open the cloth wich cover my eyes, I rubbing my eyes cos its look blurry,I can see clearly, then....
"SURPRISEEE !!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JINNI-SSI"
I see so much people there, there are Aunt Joo holding the cake with Unc Hyun by herside, Bigbang member, 2ne1 girls, gummy eonnie, se7en oppa, teddy hyung, jinu and sean hyung, and the other YG crew. I'm so surprised and so happy, without I realize I'm tears.
Me : "omoo...gomawo...gomawo...thank you " I said in my joy tears, and I turn back to him "gomawo baby" I hug and kiss him light.
And everybody in there congratulate me.
Yg : "do you think he's the one who can made a surprise in your birthday?neh, I can do it too, I moved the party here" he chuckles
Me : "ah you did it? Ah gomawo unc...thank you sooo much...your my best unc" I said smile and burst to hug him
Yg : "ah, your still my lil girl" he said caresing my hair
Ej : "hei J, look at your back, turn around" I confused of what she said but I did it and turn around
Me : "omo...hyu-chaaaannn...I miss you sooo much" I said hug my cousins,we haven't meet for 2 years.
Hy : "happy bday girl, nice dress by the way" she wink her eyes.
Me : "ah, thank you hyu"
Hy : "nice choice to wear that black lace bra you naught girl" she whisper to me and look at seunghyun.
Me : "aigoo...you " I said softly pinch her hand.
Yg : "ok now birthday girl, its time to blow the candle, don't forget to make a wish"
Me : ah, gomawo guys, I think my wish already answered, I'm surrounded by the people I love and love me, thank you very much guys" then I blow the candle " and now the party is officially started..have fun y'all" I said loudly.

Then seunghyun come approach me .
Top : "hei babe, are you happy?" He linger his hand at my waist
Me : "of course, I never been happy as today, thank you babe" I kiss him light.
Top : "babe, there someone you have to meet" he  looks to someone who come approaching us, he was seulong oppa, I suddenly stood in silence, I still remember those time. "Follow what your heart said" he whisper to me. "Ok guys, I left you in a moment, take your time" and he left us.
Sl : "happy birthday J, sorry if I come, he was too sincere invited me to come here" he give me a box of gift.
Me : "ah, gomawo oppa." I said awkwardly
Sl : "Miyong said sorry, she can't be here cos her hectic schedule, she gave you this" he give me another box to me.
Me : "gomawo, oppa I need to talk to you, we can talk at there" I pointed at one quite place and we walk to there.
I take a deep breath
Me : "honestly, when I was heard all of that from you I'm really mad but confused at the same time, how dare you could those things to me, as we know we friend since we were a kid and I consider you as my real-blood-brother, I felt like I wanna hate you a thousand time worst, but I couldn't, I still love and care for you as my friend and brother, those things still couldn't erase our moment and our friendship that fast, but different is, it was left a hole of pain at my heart."
Sl : "mianhae Jinni-ah...mianhae " he low his head
Me : "and I made a decision...I will forgive you, we still a friend, eventough those hole still closed yet" I smile to him " you still my silly oppa" I laugh
Sl : "gomawo Jinni-ah," he hold my hands and start to cry.
Me : "hey oppa, stop crying...you like a baby" and he smile. "Come on go to there and have a party"
And we back to the party, as we come, I approach seunghyun, and make a sign that everything is allright. And we mingle to the others and dance.
Me : "hey babe, are you didn't recognize something?" I said loudly at his ears
Top : "what?" He said loud too show his confuse expression, and I act fixing my hair, showing him what's on my finger is.
Top : "omo...omo...you wear it? Omo...we're officially now?" I nodded, then he yell out and start hugging the members, unc hyun, aunt joo and the others with yelling "we're officiall now..we're official now" and back tu hug me and kiss me deep.
And the rest of the night we are dance and have fun all night long.