The Publicity

i am my boyfriend's Boss

as we was tought yesterday, today the building is surrounding by the Media and no one of us tell something to them. we decided to tell them this afternoon, we already made an announcement about it yesterday. it will be an interview and it will live streaming on Youtube and Our Site and my journalist friend will be the interviewer. we already collected so much question from VIP and public, we just pick some of them. most of them was a congratulation words for us, and some of them a curse for me :).

YG : " Are you both ready, it will be on air in a half an hour?"

Me : " yes we are unc" i said while look at him and he smile at me.

GD : " Nice jacket J, just let the Jacket talk " he giggles looking at my Jacket and i just smile. i wear a jacket with seunghyun face on it, the jacket wich he wore when they were performed

Then a crew come in and told us to get ready for the interview. it will be air on 5 minute.

int : " Annyong haseyo, oh i feel its already spring, flower are grow everywere. its a good day right?" we just nod our head.

        " as we know this interview is about the news were spread lately about both of you, is that true?"

i stand up show them my jacket and holding his hand.

Int : 'oh i see, and now a Jacket is talking now. so you are officially together now?" she asking us

Top : "yeah, we're just officially publish it" he smile shyly

Int : " ok, i start to ask the VIPs question, we pick just some of them. before i start with the question, i wanna ask you one thing, why you decided to have an interview and make it live streaming on Youtube and on YGE Site? it is so rare. other people will make a press confrence rather than an interview like this"

Me : "i think that is just the same, people will throw us some question the difference is just the Media. i think this is our privacy live and realtionship and we dont want some side tak an advantages from us, we are here not to make a money, we are here just sharing with you, VIP's and other people who wants to know the truth about our relationship.

int : "ah i see, really a wise step. ok we start with the First Question, Please tell us your love story, begin with when, and how?"

Top : "ah, we met  two years ago at LA, i was her guest at her friend coffee shop, she was the barista, because of her homesick syndroms of Korea,she ask me a few thing with her weird hanggul and then we drowned to a nice conversation, and then she took me a little tour of LA, she said because i was a nice and polite guy, and since that day we getting more closer and tada...we are here right know."

Int : ' only like that? nothing a romantic thins or maybe a ridiculous thing? i disappointed, i heard from some source that Top-ssi is a romantic guy." she said with her disappointing expression

Me : "ah, not full a romantic man, just a half" i said smirk

int : " ah tell us now. " she said with her wide smile

Me : " that was my coagulation day, at first he said he couldnt come even he want to, and i trusted he wont come because his busy schedule, he was in his movie promotion. and he made a joke that he would picked me up at 7pm for my graduation party with my friend. and at 5pm i heard my bell rang and i found out a big bouquet of white lily and rose, wich is my fave appeared in front of my door and he was behind it. i think that only a romantic part i remember" i smile

Top : "really only that? you must be had an amnesia Miss Park" he smirk at me

Int : "ooo it so romantic" she smile "ok then this is the second question, Do Top-ssi dont mind with Jinni-ssi Position at YGE?"

Top : "ah, i dont mind of it, beside i met her and fall for her long before i knew she was Yang sajangnim Niece and had some assets on YGE"

Me : " and because both of us a hardworker, we tried our best to be a profesional, we wont mix our privacy when we were work."

Top : "yeah, she never approve my permitted to absence for dance practise or other schedule" he pouted at me

me : "yeah as we know he is the laziest one " i smirk at him...

bla..bla..bla...the interview spent about an hour and half. we really relief after that, because nothing to hide anymore and things more relief is most of VIP's happy with our relationship.