Meet YG

i am my boyfriend's Boss
After we finished the lunch, we got back to YG building, I need to take the notebook was left in unc hyun office.

Yg : "so J, this is your notebook, sorry for ruin your weekend with this, but I think you won't take too long for learn it"

Me : "its ok unc, beside I don't have plan yet"

Yg : " oh, ok then. By the way J, is there something you wanna told me, you seems a lil bit difference since the lunch. Is everything ok?you don't like my crew?"

Me : "ah, anni unc, there were so kind and nice to me. But there is something I wanna told you"

Yg : "what is about? Ah..is it about you and bigbang?"He try to guess

Me "hmm" I nodded " its about bigbang and my boyfriend"

Yg : "did they have a fight or else?" He begin to worried

Me : "anni unc, its not like that...choi seung hyun is my botfriend"

Yg : "whattt???TOP???but how come?" He shocked

Me : "remember the korean guy I met in LA, him is seunghyun. I know he is an idol, one of bigbang member but I don't know if he is one of your artist." I bit my lips

He stood in sience in a moment, stil a surprise expression on his face, and slowly turn to the calm one.

Yg : "hmmm, its ok. Beside I'm happy too him is top, at least I knew him, so I don't have to worried about" he smile

Me : "so you don't mind at all?is it ok?"I ask carefully, He shake his head "ohh..gomawe uncle" I hug him tightly

Yg : "hey..easy girl, I start can't breath now "he caresing my hair.

Me : "ah sorry unc, I promise you I will be a professional one, won't mix the personal things with work"I smile widely like a child get a candy.

Yg : " I know you won't, ara, you can go home now, get some rest, remember you have some task for me, and I wanna talk with your boyfriend too"

Me : "unc, pleas behave, you know I love him" I pouted like a child set the puppy eyes.

Yg : "hahahaha, as much as that? Ara..ara..I just talk to him men to men" he pinch my nose

Me : "ok then, I go home now, saranghae uncle hyun "I make a love shape with my body and go out from his office

YG POV

Hmm, I never tought it would be happen, I'm not too excited but I can't mad at them tough.I know she love him so much, since he is the one who can fulfill her emptiness since her parents died.I dialled Top number,call him.

Top : "yoboseyo, ne sajangnim"

Me : "yoboseyo top-ssi, can I talk to you now?come to my office."

Top : "yeah, I will be right there in a minute" I hung up my phone and waiting for him.

Not so long after. There's a knock on the door

Me : "come in " I said. And he enter the room. "Have a seat top" i pleased him sit on the shofa.

Top : "thanks sajangnim"

Me : "hmmm, J already told me about your relationship with her. I don't mind it. I just want to ask the commitment and profesionalism from you,since this is your first relationship while in YGE"

Top : "ne sajangnim, I will kept my commitment and my professionalism, I won't mix it.

Me : "its ok then" I smile

Top : "I can call you uncle now?"He said jokingly

Yg : "not that fast kid" I laugh."But top-ssi, what about you?are you don't mind she is your director, your boss" I a lil bit worried since she is his boss.

Top : "I wish I'm not, beside I'm in love with Park Jinni, long before I know her as your niece and my boss. But I will support her work since he support me fully with my work"

Me : "alright then, I glad you can understand each other, and I glad you show me your mature attitude to me, so I won't worried about everything now ..hmm..you can continued your practice now"

Top : "thank you sajangnim"he bow and excuse himself to out, but before he reach the door I call him again Me : "top!, promise me you will taking care of her, and never broke her heart, once I know she cried because of you, you will face me as her uncle" I said seriously Top : "I know it, I will."He put a serious expression. He bow again and close the door.

I can breath easily now, at least I know he loves her and I can trust him

Top pov

wah finally he blessed our relationship and he don't mad at me at all. I put a wide smile on my face as I enter the practise room.

Sr : "hyung, what was happen?did he mad at you?"Seungri burst to me as I enter the room and ask me a lot, but I'm not answer him and just smile proudly. I keep on walk.

Yb : "hmmm...I smell the happiness here" he smile and make his eyes disapper.

Gd : "hum, I think YG blessed his relationship with jinni-ssi."

Me : "Yah kid!!let's continued practise now! I'm in my mood now" I yelled them ad smile again."Yah magnae...put your here practise, don't be a lazy" I shout at him and smile again

Ds : "hyung...you really different, I hope you'd be like this forever so you won't practice lazily anymore" we all burst to laugh and continued our practice.

___**___ Sorry for updating now, a lil busy with these and those. Beside I lost my appetite to write since I heard a bad news from uri smiling angel daesung...it was too bad heard he won't have activity with bigbang for a while.keep support uri daesung and hope he will get well soon in and otuside. I already miss you daesung-ah. Later maybe I will make a fict about daesung, inspired from his accident story. But maybe after I finished this story. But...hmmm we will just see then...kekeke Keep leave your comment and critics about my story. Gomawo chingu. ^o^