Another Jealousy

i am my boyfriend's Boss

I am on my way back to Office after i finished my meeting with Soo Eun eonnie.

Sn : "hey J, have you already read news about Super Junior Choi Siwon whose told media that he had some interesting thing in you yesterday? i thought he was like you." she ask me.

Me : " Yes, i have. i watch the news last night with Seunghyun.' i said flat

Sn : " mwo? with him? then what was his reaction?" she begin to curious.

Me : " yeah that stupid too much believe what media said about it,,we had fought last night. i aready told him that i dont know anything about it, but that babo keep nagging me. I dont know why he reacted too much of the news about us, really make me dizzy."

Sn : " he was just jealous J, beside lately the Media were spread a rumours that both of you were broke up, i understand his position."

Me : "eonnie...!! so you are in his side now?..if he id like the way you said , then he dont trust me at all" i said a little bit mad.

Sn : " mianhae J, i didnt mean too. okay lets keep this some test to your relationship, i hope both of you can through this." she said calmy me down. 

I just quit, i'm a lil bit mad of what she said cos she caresses him, but in an other side i agree with her.  and both of us keep in our silent. Suddenly my phone is ring, it was unc Hyun.

Me : "Yoboseyo unc" i said answer his phone

YG : " hey J, where are you now? are you done yet with your meeeting?" he asked me

Me : " Yes, i am on my way back to office. whats up unc?"

YG : " ah, just come to ___ restaurant, we all already gather in here for lunch, we just arrive and havent start yet."

Me : " ah, okay. i will go to there now. bye unc." i said hang up the phone.

Sn : "whats up J? was it YG?"

Me : " yeah, he asked us to join him for lunch, he said they already gather at there, but i dont know for sure who they are. Ahjussi, please turn around and go to ___ restaurant at ____, Thank you." i tell Soo eun eonnie, then i directed our driver to the restaurant Unc Hyun told me before.

Not so long after we already arrive at the restaurant, a waitress directec us to teh vip room. When we entering the room Unc Hyun. Jinu and Sean Hyung, Teddy hyung, Bigbang, Seven oppa, Gummy eonni and the other already there.

Me : " Hi guys, sorry we're late" i greeting them and take a sit beside seunghyun and give him a kiss on the cheek.

Yg : " ok, now we can order the food, the 2ne1 girls cant be here cause their interview schedule at ___ radio.

and then we order the food and enjoy our lunch. like usually we talking about a simple things except work and throw much joke. its a relaxing time in our hectic work, until unc hyun talk about the news.

YG : "hey J, already heard a news about super junior member who had talked about you? i thing he was like you. hey tabi...watch out..you must be careful a lot."

Gummy : "yeah, i heard he is one of famous idol of his masculine and beast body look. how come you know him J?"

Me : " anniya..actually i dont know him like you all guys think. Miyoung eh Tiffany were introduced him to me when her birthday party. i just met him once there"

Td : "yaah Tabi,  you should be careful, you not supposed to let her go out by herself...theres a lot of thief out there, you know your girl is pretty popular cause her beauty right."

sr : " yeah hyung,..you have to know it"

they all start to teasing him, i know they all are joking but he was to sensitive about this, i see his face was change, he just keep in his silent. i know that he hates this topic. And suddenly he stand up and go out without permission...he is angry.

Me : " ah...not again, sorry guys, excuse me." i excused to them and follow him out.

 

TOP POV

 

D**n...why they were talking about that news...f**k...

J : "Baby...wait" i hears her voice calling behind me and i stop. "Stop being childish Choi Seunghyun"

Me : "why? you enjoy the topic right?" i smirk to her

J : "mwo? enough about it. i already told you everything, i dont know why he was told media like that and...oh my god Choi Seunghyun..please dont start it all over again...why did you became like this lately? why? you dont trust me anymore?" she said loudly and from her cracking voice i know she will cry, suddenly i feel guilty cause my jealousy, but i still cant take it.

Me : " aarrrgghh...im sick with all this d**n things" i yelled to her and walk out the restaurant leave him.

i text GD that i need to go home now.

 

Jinni POV.

what??from our two years relationship, this is the first time he cursed like that to me. oh my...what will happen with us babe? suddenly my tears are falls. oh i cant back to them with my situation like this. then i text unc Hyun said Sorry that i couldnt back to the restaurant because there something i should handle then i decided to go home, thinking clearly what was happen with me, with our relationship.

 

Mean while at the VIP's room

GD : " hey guys, TOP hyung text me, he said he need to go home now.' he said to them

YG : " Soo eun-ssi, did Jinni have something else to do?"

Sn : " as i remember we already finished and nothing she have to do more"

Jn : "why hyung?"

Yg : "she texted me too, she said she cant back to here cause there something she must handle." he said confused

Sr : "did we teasing them too much?' he said with his guilty expression.

Yg : "ah, its okay, they are grown up people, they will handle up this things. come lets go back to office." he said try to wisely meanwhile he confused too what was happen with J and Top.

 

 

_______*****_______

hi readers, i try to make a drama once again before i ended this story.

thanks for reading and subscribe..but dont forget leave your comment, it will means a lot for me...

gomawo chingu...^_^